First weed related story

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Darius, May 8, 2004.

1. Darius

Darius Member

Ok ill be the first one to post in here about something that recently happened weed related...

Last night i got blown with my friend and i am always so very careful with were everything goes and what not but i left my pipe in my shoe and my mom found that shit and fucken stormed in this morning and raped everything from me. She got my cigs my vicodin and my weed. Luckily i got the vicodin and a few cigs out of the box before she threw it out. I still got like a joint or two left that she didnt know about either but man she just threw away a good sized dime. It brought a tear to my eye.

2. Shamrock

Shamrock Member

awww poor guy.
    When my mom caught me & my friends tokin', she rolled us a joint haha.
    She said "What, you think I was never 15?"

3. bertrose

bertrose Member

Man dude! that sucks butthole. Yeah luckily ur got SOME of ur belongings. I would just be smarter next time...Don't do anything stupid that would make you get on Dr. Phil show and have to get rehab...hes a moron!(Dr. PHil that is)

4. Velouria

Velouria Member

At least you salvaged some stuff. A few months ago my mom took my pipe, a freshly rolled joint, a dime, and a homemade bong and vaporizer.

5. Neonate

Neonate Member

heh When i got caught my parents didnt find anything on me so they couldnt take anything away :) they did take my music and my Marley poster on the wall :( Then i couldnt listen to any good music for 6 months because every music i put on they made up some drug related lyrics or sounds and i couldnt listen to it. i could listen to Classical music (they didnt find any drug related material there ;) ) but now i can watch and listen all sorts of drug stuff :) they dont care anymore of that stuff...

6. Ganjaman420

Ganjaman420 Member

When my mom first caught me. She took my bowl all my buds and told me to stop smoking cigarettes. Then to make it worse she took every single one of my CDs and broke them right in front of me. It was horrible i probally had over 70 CDs and i had to replace all of them my self. She is soooo anti-drug

7. bertrose

bertrose Member

Those are all some pretty insane stories...im super glad i haven't been caught yet...Thats why i can't wait until college so i won't have to worry about the parents! 1 more year to go!

8. SweeperOfDreams13

SweeperOfDreams13 Member

Mannn, when I was first caught, they found my pipe and my cigs. Good thing they didn't know where my ganja was.

9. babynug

babynug Member

old lady, babynug, back. stinks she got your stuff.. sucks to be caught

10. Shamrock

Shamrock Member

im tired of posting in the same 4 threads haha

11. charredacacia

charredacacia Member

my dad caught me. he said he wouldnt tell my mom if i gave him a few hits :D

12. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

lol thats awesome but ya if my dad found any of my "stuff" he would like send me to a psych ward and be like u have issues u nee dto work them out and probably have me ony like 20 different meds and send me to councling etc etc

13. bertrose

bertrose Member

A lot of adults are psychotic about drugs. If they weren't hippies back then, they were in school learning about how drugs kill...and thats all they know about drugs.

I Hate people who don't think for themselves.

14. A Clockwork Orange*

A Clockwork Orange* Member

I got stoned in a forest and lost my shoes

15. We_All_Shine_On

We_All_Shine_On Senior Member

shit man, I forgot your name, I think its shamrock or something, but holy fuck ur mom rolled you one?! you're my god damned hero.

16. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

i don't understand the whole breaking cds thing. that is ridiculous.

17. Velouria

Velouria Member

When I was in third grade my parents took a few of my cds b/c they were "bad". One of them was Alanis Morrissette and I found it in dad's closet a few years ago.

18. TyrantofPower

TyrantofPower Member

Good is loving others. evil is hateing your brothers.good is giving to othersevil is hurting your brothers.good is praying for each othersevil is lieing to each others.good is puting other firstevil is self indulgence.good is having faith.evil is never ever believinggood is taking care of one family.evil is leaving them hungry,abandongood is dealing with one problem with God help.evil say what the hell i WON'T change.good says put your trust in God.evil say i trust no one but my self.good is being kind and friendly.evil is hatefull,angry and mean.good is living one's life in truth.evil is living as one feel.let good rule in your lifedon't be a fool evil is not right.GOD bless you all good night..[​IMG]

19. loverofthewoods

loverofthewoods Member

^^^damn dude, how many times are you going to post that

20. h0Ax

h0Ax Member

Damn that really sucks man. I have a freind whos mom made him flush it down the toilet while she was standing there.