First Time

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by trippymannnn, Jun 21, 2013.

1. trippymannnn

trippymannnn Guest

whats up guys i just had a quick question that maybe you guys could help me out. me and my girlfriend are going to a festival this summer, now she has never done anything except smoke some pot and drank a little. she said shes done mdma before but the way she described her experience did not make any sense. anyways i want to get her to try some lsd, i think she would love it. what im trying to say is do you think it would be smart for her to do some lsd then the next day roll on some mdma? also how is tripping on L while you have hangover? would love some feedback! thanks

2. MeatyMushroom

MeatyMushroom Juggle Tings Proppuh

Wouldn't trip with a hangover, or if you're on a comedown. Wanna be as easy going as possible for the optimum experience, or at least the potential for the optimum experience. Negate the negatives.

You can roll the next day, chances are you might not want to, but it should be cool if you take a little bit more than usual to make up for the cross tolerance of the acid.

3. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I don't think its optimal or 'smart' for one to have their first LSD trip at a festival, and then to go on to follow up the day after with dosing MDMA. I agree with Meaty concerning tripping during a hangover too. That being said, it's not too uncommon for those chems to be used in such a fashion on consecutive days, so if your concerns were more about safety, assuming your drugs are pure it would be fine.