First time?

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Hip Chi, Jan 26, 2009.

1. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

i dont believe for a second that anyone on this planet isnt responsible for their own mental health. certainly many people flip their shit...it happens, its a maddening world. but its up to each of us individually to navigate sanity. no one is completely powerless against their own minds. mental illness is a progressive state, it is unhealthy thinking patterns that have become habitual.
    there is the "chemical imbalance" argument, but i tend to think the imbalance is a symptom and not the root. iv been the kook...its entirely possible to bring yourself back into a balanced state of mind without quacks and meds.

that said, im not making an argument about whether the op should trip or not.

2. DroneLore

DroneLore h8rs gon h8, I stay based

I disagree. I would not tell a schizophrenic person that their condition was their fault.

3. killuminati

killuminati Member

I'm going to say Archemetis put the nail on the head.
    schizophrenia is what you make it. what a lot of people diagnosed with such a thing don't realize is there's two sides to the coin. these people endogeneously produce higher amounts of DMT and vibrate at a higher frequency than the regular person, and are more sensitive.

with this comes big risks, but schizo's are given a "head start" in the grand scheme of things.

if you are selfless, love and let love, things will work out. the label schizophrenic comes from a fear of expression and could not exist otherwise imo.

4. DroneLore

DroneLore h8rs gon h8, I stay based

Are you sure about that? Have any studies to cite? It's universally acknowledged that schizophrenia is the result of a dopamine imbalance, specifically an over abundance. There are probably other physiological factors as well but I do not believe DMT is one of them. However, I always relish an opportunity to be proved wrong.

5. killuminati

killuminati Member

6. rygoody

rygoody Senior Member

So much negativity and fear in all the posts in this thread.

Schizophrenia is a choice. Nothing more.
    If you deeply intend to love humanity, improve humanity, help humanity heal and grow, if you have this intention of love deeply bound in you. You will never disconnect into your own world. You will always come back. Schizophrenics choose to stop holding this intention.

If you have mental problems and you trip with people you deeply trust and love, it might just be the perfect thing for you. Listen to this http://www.matrixmasters.net/blogs/?p=697 it's an interview with an old LSD psychotherapist

But make sure you deeply trust the people your with like family. People that will take care of you, help you come back. You don't wanna trip with someone who is going to drop you off at the hospital if you start going through a tough time. :rolleyes:

And don't let people trip with you who you are not willing to do the same back. If your not willing to sit with the other person through diffucult times, help them in everyway possible, do not trip with them.

7. rygoody

rygoody Senior Member

not their fault, but their karma

8. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Wow, a lot of ignorance about schizophrenia in this thread, makes me wonder if you guys have actually ever even seen a deeply schizophrenic person? They are more detached from reality than any drug could ever make you.

Oh and DMT is not altered at all in schizophrenia, you're thinking of Dopamine. Dopamine, along with giving pleasure and such, is also responsible for feelings of importance and relevance. To a schizophrenic person, everything is epic, and for some, dysphorically epic.

That's why you see bums yelling at grass; they are not seeing the grass like we are, because they are operating on much higher levels of dopamine.

9. rygoody

rygoody Senior Member

I've never seen a bum yelling at grass.

Nothing is wrong with everything feeling incredibly important, relevant and epic. I personally try to keep myself in such a state of mind. I think everything you do should feel important, relevant and fit into a larger scale of understanding. You should not fear your own dopamine. There is nothing to fear with seeing yourself as important as any prophet.

If you could explain to a schizophrenic what "here" is then they would come here and integrate into here. The reason people disconnect from the mainstream collective is because the mainstream has absolutely no clue what it is doing. It has absolutely no way to explain what it is or why it is doing what it's doing. The people engrossed in it don't even understand it themselves, they just operate the mainstream system out of unconscious habituation.