First time

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Graham2468, Apr 10, 2007.

1. Graham2468

Graham2468 Member

Me and a friend are intending to try acid for the first time this weekend, from what ive read starting with 2 seems safe. We'll be inside a house with 4 other friends, 2 who will be drinking and 2 who will be soba. Im just posting to ask for any advice, or sugestions on how to make sure we have a good time :)

2. Jack_Straw2208

Jack_Straw2208 Senior Member

you should take the first one and wait an hour and a half and then take the second one. you could be getting uber strong acid, and tripping hard around drunk and sober people will not be fun. or atleast it wouldnt for me.

i would say it is better to take too little your first time than too much.

3. WhatKind

WhatKind Member

In my opinion it really sucks to trip around people that are not tripping with u. I feel as if im disconnected from them and cannot relate to them just really seems uncomfortable. Eg u see some really amazing visuals like ur friends face starts to melt or the stars and clouds start falling out of the sky. Try tell sober people this and they will think u are fucking retarded.But tell someone who is tripping and they will most likley see the same shit u seeing. So really fucking drunk people will be fine but sober is out of the question. Good Tripping

4. Peterness

Peterness Member

Ditch the drunk and sober people and just trip with your friend...I can't handle drunk people whilst tripping hard...Get bad vibes...Sober people, fine as long as they are open minded and friendly...It's all about the people around you I suppose...But personally I have to choose the people i'm going to be tripping around very VERY carefully. I have to totally trust them, I have to feel I can speak my mind and be open, otherwise I feel restricted and feel I wont be able to relate which could well make the trip difficult...

Also only take one. One is more than enough if it's decent strong acid. If you take two and it's strong it really could end up being too much...

5. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

now all you need is two smoking crack and two shooting heroin.

6. Saeurekopf

Saeurekopf Member

and stay away from blackpool pleasure beach when on acid, graham ;-)

7. Peterness

Peterness Member

lol good advice...

Otherwise it might go a bit 'fear and loathing'...except in blackpool (the horror)

8. 3xi

3xi Senior Member

loose the none trippers, especially the ones drinking!

9. Graham2468

Graham2468 Member

Cheers for the advice, i thought may be a good idea to have the soba people there as both of us trust them alot and they could stop us doing any really stupid shit. If drunk people being there are likely to bring us down ill try and avoid that =)

10. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

if your sober freinds have alot of tripping expireince, then theyd probably understand where your at. but if not, theyll probably unintentionally project their misunderstanding in ways that could make you feel belittled/crazy/immature/confused...ect.