First time trying mary jane.. need advice

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by ghost.d0wn, Jun 17, 2006.

1. ghost.d0wn

ghost.d0wn Member

Okay, well, tomorrow I will be buying my first bag of weed. I can buy up to an half ounce, but want your recommendation on what I should buy because im pretty young and just want to have enough.. plus i dont want to get ripped off, so if anyone has a picture of an half ounce of mary jane so i can use that for refrence tomorrow it would be highly appreciated. Thanks !

2. Sodium + Chloride

Sodium + Chloride Member

I wish I had a half an ounce. Thats quite a bit to buy for your first time though. Id show a pic of half an ounce but alas, I only have about 1/8.

3. NoVictimNoCrime

NoVictimNoCrime -

yeah, a half-ounce is a little much for your first buy.

i'd go with a gram, which will run you around $20 and probably get you high 4-8 times.

4. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

fuck man go with the half o! since you might not get high your first couple-few times you still have more than enough to practice with!

5. boothy

boothy Senior Member

1/8th for starters, definately.

And also remember that some people don't get high their first time, or like it. This shouldn't put you of, because the next few times you will get used to it, and love it. But I still said "some people", I know a lot of people who do get high their first time.

Make sure you properly inhale. Take a drag, start of short if you aren't used to it, and breath in as far as you can... right into your lungs, not just your mouth.

Good luck man, hope you have an awesome time :)

6. De stoned fryball

De stoned fryball Member

LOL if you get the half ounce man, i gurantee youll get high the first time.. just keep on smokin till your nice and high. But i would be careful buyin a half ounce if the guy knows how unexperienced you are, you could get really heavily shorted or even worse oreganoed. lol

7. boothy

boothy Senior Member

Um... I didn't mean he wouldn't get high if half an ounce, I meant he might not get high off his first time tokin' up. And unless you roll half an ounce into a fucken huuuuuege joint... :p

8. SagaciousKJB2

SagaciousKJB2 Member

I would have a trusted friend buy an 8th for you, bro. Get someone who knows what good pot is, and can get it for you.

Even if your dealer doesn't completely rip you off on the first buy, you might buy some really crappy shit, and not like it in the least bit.

9. EnterTheFarside

EnterTheFarside the cats pajamas

yeah... the half is rolling a bit high for the first shot.

I agree, go with the 8th

10. wonderboy

wonderboy the secret of your power!

yeah, get an 1/8th... as long as you know what ganj smells like, you probably won't get ripped off.

11. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

I'd say get an eigth. Thats more than enough for your first time. And you can practice a little more off of it and wont have to worry too much about concealing it until you can find a good spot to stash it. It's not too much nor too little to get you stoned. Perfect.

12. Monsieur

Monsieur Member

make sure the guy has a scale with him so you can make sure he isnt gipping you, it doesnt normally matter if you're only buying a g but if you want an 1/8th or more i'd reccomend you see it on a scale.

13. tc_omega

tc_omega Member

lol a half ounce will be to much for you man.

hah i trained myself to smoke about 13 blunts a day during the weekdays. and more during the weekends. hah pretty much high all day everyday for a while

i had to stop though. because i have 8 months of my life that i dont remember

14. Monsieur

Monsieur Member

hahaha damn 13 blunts

15. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

well that was pretty stupid. so much wasted weed too #cry

16. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

a damn shame

17. rydns

rydns Member

Im sellin 10 a gram and i thought i was rippin people off

18. Jahagafut

Jahagafut Member

It also depends on the weed you get, if it's good or bad. As well as, is it actually weed;-) ( I know someone who once sold garden weeds to someone )

19. boothy

boothy Senior Member

^ haha yeah one of me mates did that. quite harsh but these guys you were pesterin him to get them weed, he grinded up some random leaves well fine n sold it to them. they cem back sayin this aint fuckin weed n he goes yeah it is, its what i smokin, gives them a toake and maaaan they fucken believed him haha

20. Kazu

Kazu Member

Just get yourself a dimebag.