First Time Sharing Your Wife

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by BiLarry55, Dec 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

Yes this is Pretty much True! I have been a Shared wife for over 30 years, now I'm adicktived! I Love fucking our friend as hubby watches!

BoyToy69, jmadre, Poplo. and 3 others like this.
  2. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Isn't it awesome I'm the same....

jmadre, Alice in SC and Sharesrule like this.
  3. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Some call my wife a whore but what they know is a whore charges but my wife doesn't .....it for the pure pleasure!

4. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

I love watching my wife make to a friend of mine the look in her eyes tells me how much she is enjoying the guy not to mention the passionate kisses she is giving him the moans and the crying at times of pleasure my wife often tells her lover how much she loves him at the time of penetration.....oh that really turns me on not to mention all the times she screams when being penetrated........oh shit I'm getting hotter then hell writing this...................

Alice in SC, BoyToy69, jmadre and 2 others like this.
  5. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

Very well said!

6. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Yes sharing ones wife can boots one's marriage that's for sure. Some times your marriage is going dead through the years and both husband and wife are drifting apart and they don't seem to even notice it or care but when you see another guy enjoying your wife your brains begins to wake up....

7. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

My wife is 53 but when she is with another guy in bed she is a teen ager! I you know what I mean!!!!!!!!!!!

jmadre, Alice in SC and Sambone like this.
  8. .

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2021
    jmadre and Alice in SC like this.
  9. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

My wife is the boss to tell you the truth....and I really don't mind it a bit. Oh she lets me watch now and then ........

10. lesajima

lesajima Members

The first time I fucked while she sucked his cock. It was very hot. He ended up cumming in her mouth.

Deejay88, Poplo. and Lovnflman like this.
  11. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Some say I'm a pussy letting my wife do as she pleases but that's what love is all about! I love her "period" If she wants to be shared why not it only shows other men what a gem I have even in bed plus to be honest I love sharing her! I've had more then one men tell me how awesome my wife is in bed and if they had a chance they would take her away from me! I want to thank jmadre, Lovnftman and Alice for their likes in my decision and two others! My wife is a awesome lover
    that's why so many guys want her after they have had her. ...............

Lovnflman likes this.
  12. Python 8

Python 8 Members

First time I saw her fuck somebody else from up close was indescribable ! A threesome with a friend of ours that was a special night for all three of us . Seeing her slick pussy lips spread to accommodate his thick uncut cock then swallow it all up . The look on her face as he slowly fucked her . Amazing .

joebob, MikeBD, BoyToy69 and 4 others like this.
  13. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

I didn't watch her first time with another man, but I wish I had. I didn't have to wait long for her to meet him again, and this time it was her first mfm threesome. I didn't think I could get turned on watching her with another man but I did.

Lovnflman likes this.
  14. Python 8

Python 8 Members

You can't see all the action when you're participating so that makes it an unbelievably hot thing to see . Makes you appreciate her all the more .She's good at it and beautiful when she's doing it .

Lovnflman likes this.
  15. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Your right one can't see all the action when in a three some but you can hear your wife enjoying her self so you know she is well in to it and my wife lets you know she is loving it all with her moans and at times a scream or two or more so if your fucking my wife and she doesn't scream it means she isn't enjoying it....

joebob likes this.
  16. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

We make sure whoever is watchig. Gets a good view. All part of the fun

Python 8 and Poplo. like this.
  17. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

That turns me on big time. A threesome...after the guy fucks my wife it's my turn and it's as if I had never fucked her I'm so hot. then it's his turn to watch. The whole room smells of cum then. I can only go once but the other guy usually fucks my wife twice as for my wife she can fuck forever!

Christian163t likes this.
  18. Biodome1980

Biodome1980 Guest

My wife is very flirty. We had just put in a pool with a deck. We had ppl over. As the day went on most left except a friend of mine. My wife made drinks and asked my friend if he wanted one. He said yes. She poured a shot of tequila. Asked how he took it. He said, "salt, shot then lime." She rimmed his shot and stuck it between her tits. Then put the lime in her mouth. He looked at me and I said, "Well, do u want the shot or not?" A few more shots later and she was riding his cock in a chair poolside.

19. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

I'll take a shot...................lol

Christian163t likes this.
  20. Python 8

Python 8 Members

Pour me one while you're at it !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.