First Time Perc User

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by get_up_stand_up, Apr 3, 2007.

1. get_up_stand_up

get_up_stand_up Member

Hi, I have the opertunity to get some percs. I have a small opiate tolerance and weigh 130 pounds. How much is a good first time dose and how much is an overdose. Thanks. Peace.

2. Tainted

Tainted Member

Percs have tylenol as well as Oxycodone. Your going to want to stay under I believe (I may be off so double check this) 4.5 grams (4500mg) of APAP (tylenol) to avoid liver damage. Oxycodone really varies from person to person. Personally, without a tolerance, I would need 60mg to feel anything, my girlfriend would need 20mg. Work your way up from 20mg until you get where you need to be. I suggest crushing it up and snorting it, swallowing it is very ineffiecent, few people do this.
    Percocet comes in 5, 7.5 and 10mg doses of oxycodone. Check on a Pill ID site such as drugs.com or rxlist.com as to which you have and judge your dose from there.

Be wary of opiates, addiction can slip up you very easily. It can happen to anyone, even the most careful, informed drug user. Do not use too often or this WILL happen eventually.