first time nude experience.

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by Jmiller3785, Jun 18, 2019.

1. Jmiller3785

Jmiller3785 Members

My wife and I love being nude around home. We had a first experience at a nude beach this past weekend it was amazing. We been wanting to go to a resort but have been too shy and never followed through. We was on vacation to Florida and made the trip to haulover beach. After 10-15 minutes she went topless and got comfortable then we both got nude. It was a great feeling and experience. It is amazing how it feels to be nude on the beach definitely will be going back. We regret not doing it sooner.

Nakedwalker and Augres like this.
  2. JoeAlvon

JoeAlvon Members

Sounds fun - haven't taken the plunge yet.

3. nldn

nldn Senior Member

Glad to read it was a positive experience.

4. Franky29

Franky29 Members

From a young age I was always nude during the summer months.My folks had a home on a pretty secluded lake and growing up with 3 other siblings, we always just dropped our clothes and went swimming. Even the kids next door did the same. Skinny dipping in my teenage years and now our hot tub gets most of our friends naked as well. I’m very comfortable with my body and enjoy being naked.

5. Steveh

Steveh Members

Wife was hesitatnt at first, but I told her it was a 'clothing optional' resort and she didn't have to get naked if she didn't want too. She wasnt' there more than five minutes when she got completely naked - still talks to this day about the thrill of the first time stripping down naked in front of me and about four other naked guys watching her

6. Nakedwalker

Nakedwalker Members

Wife and I were instantly addicted on our first nude beach visit. Over 20 years later, we are still going to nude beaches and resorts as often as possible.

7. Steveh

Steveh Members

Us too, we've been to several in different states - nothing like being naked with other naked people, seeing their naked bodies and showing them our naked bodies too

Panama Jack and Nakedwalker like this.
  8. WesternNudists

WesternNudists Members

My wife got me into nudism when we were dating and it was with her that I had my first trip to a nude resort. I was very nervous when we got to the hotel and was kind of shocked when we got inside seeing a bunch of nude males and females but as you point out after about 5 or 10 minutes of being nude around other people it was no being deal and very comfortable. You just can't beat being outdoors in the sun and in the pool with nothing on!

bananaman321 likes this.
  9. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

We have booked our first nude resort near our home in the states for fall. It is a small resort and not highly popularized. We are home nudist now, so the transition should not be difficult. We a hoping to develop a new set of like minded friends. Since, we will be new at this resort we are expecting some looks, glances or short stares. As long as they welcome us, it’s all good with us.
    It can’t get here soon enough.

10. Buef

Buef Member

I was a Home Nudist for many years. But I finally came out of the "Nudist Closet" back in May of 2008. I work as a contractor and usually get to travel all over. At this time I was working in Alabama. Well, I had heard about Haulover beach quite a bit so I decided to go there and get naked for the first time outdoors, in public. I work 4 days a week and with the Memorial Day holiday, I had a 4 day weekend so I drove down the the Miami Beach area.

It took me a while to find where the beach was but finally found it and went the morning after I got down south. I parked in the parking area on the other side of the road and took the tunnel underneath to get to the beach. I wasn't 100% positive I was in the right place until I saw two things coming out of the tunnel. The first was a sign saying that I may encounter nude sunbathers beyond this point. The second was the naked guy showering at the beach showers.

So I continued on to the beach, found a place not too close to folks, but not too far away either. I set my beach chair down, placed my cooler next to the chair, put my towel on the chair, took off my shirt and shoes and stood there with my shorts on. As this was my first time I was VERY nervous. I stood there for a minute or two and thought to myself, "well, this is what you came here for. Time to shit or get off the pot." So in one fell swoop, I pulled my shorts down and immediately say down in my chair. I sat in my chair completely stiff (stiff body, not penis) and was glancing around to see if anyone was staring at me. After a few minutes I realized NO ONE was staring at me and I began to relax. I folded up my shorts and put them with my shoes and shirt. I grabbed a soda from the cooler and enjoyed the morning.

Since then I have been to several nude beaches and nudist resorts and have enjoyed every minute of it.

bill697cu, bft4evr and Joshua Van like this.
  11. barecanuck

barecanuck Members

I was in my early 20's at a summer job with a group of students. We became good friends and did a lot of activities together. One night we were out partying and decided to go swimming, some of the girls were hesitant while others got right into it. Soon everybody was naked and having a good time, there was nothing sexual although a few paired up later.

NudeMTB likes this.
  12. living_free

living_free Newbie

My first public nude experience was at clothing optional camping ground in Nelson, New Zealand. I went there specifically with the intent of being naked in public. It was nice to walk around the camp ground nude and I enjoyed swimming and sunbathing naked in front of other people.

Joshua Van likes this.
  13. Gosh I envy you! I would love to go nude on the beach and be with other nudies.

Joshua Van likes this.
  14. JPN2

JPN2 Supporters HipForums Supporter

When my parents and half sisters were out of house, I would take all my clothes off.

Bushwack and bill697cu like this.
  15. Buef

Buef Member

My first time nude in a public/outdoor setting was at Haulover Beach in South Florida. I do contract work and almost ALL the time, work 4-10 hour days. (That means 3-day weekends all the time.) I was doing a job in Alabama one time and as Memorial Day approached, management let us decide if we wanted to switch out Friday of for Tuesday, therefore giving us a five-day weekend. So, with that being settled, I decided to drive down to Miami for my FIRST nudist experience.

I will condense this story as I COULD drag it on for quite a while, but after finding the parking area for Haulover I was still unsure if I was in the right place. If you have been to Haulover, you know that there is a tunnel going from the parking lot to the beach area, going under the roadway. When I came out of the tunnel, the first thing I saw was a naked dude showering. (Ok, this must be the place.)

So I went to the beach and looked around for a place close enough but not SO close to other people. I set up my camping chair, put down my cooler, took off my sirt and shoes and stood there for a few seconds. As I'm standing there, looking around I said to myself, "Self, this is what you came for. Time to 'shit or get off the pot'. " So, in one fell swoop, I dropped my shorts and sat down. I was so nervous I felt like a statue. For the next few minutes, moving ONLY my eyes, I looked around. After seeing that nobody was 'staring' at me I began to relax.

By the time I left there I was very comfortable in my own skin. So much so, that on the way back to Alabama, I stopped by Apollo Beach for a wee bit and checked out things there.

Back then I was single. I am married now and my wife and I just moved to a house closer to where I work. It has a pool and a very high, stone privacy fence. Although she is NOT a nudist (and I'm working on that) we DID agree that, as long as we didn't have guests/visitors, clothing is PROHIBITED in the pool.