First time going nude!!!!

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by morningsong347, May 9, 2004.

1. trekker

trekker Intrepid Traveler

It's nice because you feel the sun all over your body. You can always go to an isolated part of the beach. Try searching online also. It's definately good for body acceptance as others have said.

2. gshdgns

gshdgns Member

You will find that nude beaches are cleaner than other beaches. Most have non landed naturist groups that take care of keeping the beach clean and doing some self policeing to keep the beach safe.

3. jamesnudist

jamesnudist Member

i wouldnt take my underpants off cuz i feel my package is too small

4. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Hi James..When You Go To A Nudist Beach....Everybody Just Does Their Own Thing..........No Matter Wether Your ...Black Or White...Young Or Old...Tanned Or Pale...Shaved Or Hairy...Big Package ...Average...Or Small...........Trust Me.....Iv'e Been Going To Nudist Beaches And Clubs For Many Years.....Genuine Nudists Don't Judge Other Nudists Bodies..........They Just Accept Them Unconditionally......

Yours.....Wishing You All The Best For A "Fabric Free" Future...

Glen.

5. jamesnudist

jamesnudist Member

thanks glen thats made me more confident. but i would keep gettin erections how do i solve this?