First time going nude!!!!

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by morningsong347, May 9, 2004.

1. morningsong347

morningsong347 Member

My boyfriend and I are going to a nude beach in June. It's something we both always wanted to do. Whenever we go on vacation we always find somewhere outdoors to shed our clothes. Usually it's somewhere private.
    Is there anyone who can shed some light on this new public experience for me? I have just a tiny tiny bit of apprehension... it's the unknown factor.

2. iamwhatiam

iamwhatiam Banned

You'll love it! Nude at the beach is the best! Although there are always clothed people on the outskirts who like to stare and gawk but just ignore them, or do what I do and approach them.....most of the time they take off because they are so embarassed..haha..nothing about a naked body to be ashamed of..

3. Amontillado

Amontillado Member extraordinaire HipForums Supporter

Being naked is a wonderful thing, and you're sure to enjoy sharing it. What's best about being nude in company is that people meet each other without defenses--it's like shaking hands, demonstrating that you aren't carrying a weapon. So enjoy seeing all the other naked bodies (no, you don't have to pretend that you can't see anyone else!) and don't grudge them the right to see you. But at a nude beach as anywhere, there's a difference between seeing someone else and staring compulsively! And unfortunately there may be some people there whose main objective is to get a good look, and chances are they'll be most interested in the women. It's sad that this happens, and I hope you won't have a bad experience before you've had any good ones. Even in Eden, there was a snake.

4. cotter builds

cotter builds Member

id go to one, but i cant promise i wont get a boner....

5. monosphere

monosphere Holly's Hubby

That's why you carry a towel around with you. You can quickly cover up for a bit until the swelling goes down. Either that or jump into the cold water to induce shrinkage. I've found that the more time you spend around nudity, the less it affects you, especially if you are seeing some of the same people on a regular basis. It's like a "been there, seen that" situation. But if you have any reservations, bring a towel.

6. Lilyrayne

Lilyrayne Chrisppie

Wouldn't that make the situation MORE obvious? It'd almost be like drawing MORE attention to the fact that you're aroused... I've never been to a nude beach, but the first thing I'd think if I saw a man with a towel wrapped around him at a nude beach is that he's definately hiding something if he's defeating the entire purpose of it!

Personally, I feel like that if people can accept a man's penis un-hard at a nude beach, they should be able to accept it hard too. It's just as natural as when it's soft. Men get hard-ons, it's a fact of life. Sometimes it's even for no reason. I think people should just accept them completely, if you're going to be nude, be NUDE in all it's glory!

But, I guess that's only in a perfect world...

7. morningsong347

morningsong347 Member

Thanks for the feedback ;) I appreciate it soo much! Amontillado, you really set me straight. I'm definately psyched to go now. I agree with Bree.. you're naked, surrounded by naked people!! If my nipples happen to get hard, I'm not gonna hide behind a towel.. it's natural. I might not be aroused... just cold.
    I have high expectations in that this will be a first of many!!!!!
    Thanks again... will check back after

8. Pablo

Pablo Member

do they do anything on nude beaches to make sure there isnt too much trash in the sand. cause some of the beaches around here i defenetly wouldent want to be on naked if i could cause of all that litter.

9. Spidey

Spidey Member

I agree. It's nice to see how well you understand that.

10. Scholar_Warrior

Scholar_Warrior Be Love Now

there are few things better than being nude on a beach with your lover!

11. tomservo

tomservo Member

Good attitudes, folks. Erections happen. It's a fact of life. If nudism is about body acceptance, accept them!

12. phooqu2

phooqu2 Banned

I can't stand people who are nude and act like they have clothes on.
    the whole point is to be there in your body, with others who are there in theirs!

so look at them. let them look at you. marvel at the marvelous.

sandals and sunhats are ok!

13. tony_natural

tony_natural Member

Hi all. Morningsong347 ..you will do fine. Normally in about 20 minutes of your first experience all those thoughts will go away. I am a nudist and have mild erections from time to time and I dont hide them ..they just happen ..and nobody hve told me anything. My wife also get hard nipples from time to time and its the same. The nice part is that you will get a NO LINES tan ..and will feel great. To me its the most relaxing activity I have ever had in my life. Can you tell me the name of the beach where you guys are going? and state? - we have Haulover north of Miami Beach and its a wounderful beach ... clean ...legal ...and lots of friendly people.
    Should you like the experience ..get a membership in either or both American Association for Nude Recreation or The Naturist Society ..you can do a Google search with both names and will find them. My wife and I go every summer to Europe and there the activity is more usual than here. Lots of resorts in the Caribbean plus cruise ships cater to naturists (nudists). Please let us know how do you do.

14. Natali2006

Natali2006 Visitor

Yes! I'm like being nude on the beach. I'm also prefer if not many people around for me.

15. trekker

trekker Intrepid Traveler

I went to a nude section of Robert Moses Beach with my fiancee the other day. The water was cold at first when I went in sans clothing. It felt great sitting in a chair watching the expressions of the passers' by. I would do it again, even make a habit of it on warm days. One thing; the waves knocked me down and my ass got scraped on the sand. No biggie; no pun intended. Overall an experience to remember even if I never do it again.

16. moonlightdancer

moonlightdancer Member

Woowoo!

And boy, did you look sexy running out of the water!!!

the F[​IMG]

17. trekker

trekker Intrepid Traveler

Aww thanks.

18. moonlightdancer

moonlightdancer Member

Has it been seven days already???[​IMG]

19. TeknoShaman

TeknoShaman Member

I have never gone to a nude beach but it's on my list of things to do to find one.