First time going down on a girl

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by theamos, Apr 30, 2019.

1. Ricky90

Ricky90 Members

My first time going down on a girl I was 16. She had longer than average lips, full bush and tasted delicious. I’ve been hooked on eating pussy ever since...

Renn, BoyToy69 and bananaman321 like this.
  2. zorro69

zorro69 Members

That's bad Ginger babe :(...poor thing chose the wrong guy for 1st sex...next time ask him to cum to me for some sex education 1st :p:eek:...is the photo in yr avatar really you ??

3. old dr young

old dr young Members

Last edited: Jul 16, 2020
  4. Lester Izmoore

Lester Izmoore Members

My first time was when I was a senior in high school. I had been having sex dreams about eating pussy since I was 11. That afternoon my GF and I were at my house. My Mom and sisters were out, so we had the house to ourselves. We got naked on top of my still-made bed. We were both still virgins then, and I had had to promise her that we would remain that way before she allowed me take her clothes off. We kissed and fondled each other for a while. Then I told her that I was determined to lick her sweet ravine. She did not object, so I kneeled between her spread thighs and drew my face close. There it was before my eyes, her plump vulva, close enough that I could smell it’s fragrance. I remember having a conflict in my head — one voice yelling that I couldn’t put my mouth where she pees from, and the other yelling that it was what I desired more than anything at that moment. Her pink little clitty was peeking out at me from between her plump, fleshy labes. Tentatively I drew closer, stuck my tongue out, and touched the tip of my tongue to that pink little morsel. I drew back for a moment. My tongue was tingling. That silly voice in my head that was objecting fell silent. I then lost all control. I plunged my face against her labes and began lapping and slurping up and down her slit, extending my tongue as deep as I could into her. I was completely out of my mind with passion and slurped away madly. The heavenly taste went deep to the back of my mouth and up my nose. Within a minute, even though my penis was touching nothing but air, it was shooting semen onto the bedspread. And despite my penis having been sated at that moment, I kept licking till my tongue ached. I don’t know if she climaxed or not. My senses were overwhelmed by the experience. And it remains one of the most beautiful memories of my teen-hood. A few weeks later we gave each other our virginities. Our relationship lasted another three years. And then I licked her pussy one last time even after we had broken up. But that’s a whole different story.

5. 3Legs

3Legs Members

I was 16 with my first proper girlfriend. We'd been together a few months and were exploring each other a lot. We were trying a 69, and she had me lie on the floor, and she threw her leg over my head and positioned right in front of me. I'd never seen her from this angle and it was an amazing sight, and her cream was oozing from her lips and actually started to drip down. I caught it in my mouth and licked her clean. Everything was wonderful. The look, aroma, taste. Delicious. I've been a huge fan of oral ever since. It's the only time I've ever had a woman literally drip in my mouth like that, so it's a good memory for the wank bank!

6. starfield03

starfield03 Members

My first time was in high school with my girlfriend at the time. I didn't think I'd like it but my little head told me to do it! I loved it and I think she did too.

7. Renn

Renn Senior Member

I was 15 and the the girl was the hottest in the whole school. Long blond hair, tightest little ass and a face that would melt you.

Took her to a secluded beach spot and we f.....d like animals. I had heard my friends talk about how eating pussy was the best thing since sliced bread. After we f.....d doggy for the longest time, I laid a blanket on my surf board and gently laid her down.

I had this cheap blue tooth speaker and Sublime Santeria was playing in the background as I remember.

So I spread her legs on the board and was so intent to impress her with my rookie moves. I ate her pussy (in my mind) so good that she was moaning and moving her hips and I felt like a stud. To this day, I wonder if she was faking it (the moaning) to make me think I was the man lol.

Nevertheless, I’m never gonna forget that memory, one of the best experiences in my whole life. The image of her trimmed blonde pussy and how pink, hot and juicy it was inside will forever be burned into my mind.

I run into her from time to time and I just saw her the other day. She married some good looking rich dude and is always pampered to the hilt. We haven’t really talked much since we were younger but we always give each other that smile and say hi when we see each other. I kick myself to this day, I screwed the pooch on that one... her hubby is a lucky man.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2020
  8. Sandy Beach

Sandy Beach Guest

My first girl was 19 in college, we shared dorm room. I am bi she wasn't but i guess curious and horny, she had the most beautiful mound, black pubes well trimmed and well tanned OMG im getting wet agin just thinking of it

Rocket73, Micheal9 and Renn like this.
  9. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Don't do that. You had carnal knowledge of her body just like her husband, the rich guy, has. The exception is you don't have to support her spending habits. Seems to me you're the lucky one.

10. Cmdr76

Cmdr76 Members

All I know is I was looking forward to it so much. Pretty sure I had no idea what I was doing. But practice makes perfect.