First time going down on a girl

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by theamos, Apr 30, 2019.

1. Downonthemuffin

Downonthemuffin Members

I asked the wife once the percentage of women who liked to have their pussy licked, she said a minimum of 98% lol !!
    Said she didn't know anybody in the other 2% but figured they were around someplace....

FrustratedHornball likes this.
  2. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

Ginger, sorry to hear your first experience receiving oral was a disappointment. And i hope your later encounters are more enjoyable. Look for a man who truly enjoys eating pussy and let hi know what you like.

juicelover and Downonthemuffin like this.
  3. oscar eatseveryone

oscar eatseveryone Feel like the devil is attacing me

Its hard to say for sure but I think my first time was 17 years old and it was a groop thing and I ate her when she was full of cum I ate her for a long time and she gave me a bj it was really nice she let me cum in her mouth and fce it was hot

4. oscar eatseveryone

oscar eatseveryone Feel like the devil is attacing me

OOh that is so hot

mrmuffineater likes this.
  5. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I can't lie...the first several times I did so I was pretty bad at it but at least the women I was with gave me instructions on how to better my skills.

6. mrmuffineater

mrmuffineater Members

I have encountered some of that 2%. It was a huge disappointment - I think it happened 3 or 4 times back when I was single.

I have no clue why a woman would refuse oral, but it does happen- rarely, thank goodness. :)

To be honest, it wouldn't matter to me if the woman had been fucked earlier in the day/night - that would make it even hotter.

7. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

I am sure my first few times of eating pussy weren't the best. Fortunately, I met a woman who knew what she wanted and was patient enough to teach me.

The small number of women I have met who did not want their pussies licked were afraid they would have to give me head. Probably from a bad experience with some ass... er, another man. When I convinced them I really enjoyed eating their pussy with no reciprocation they enjoyed it. A few even sucked my cock to give me as much pleasure as I had given them.

8. Downonthemuffin

Downonthemuffin Members

9. Downonthemuffin

Downonthemuffin Members

It wouldn't bother me to eat a pussy with no reciprocation. The woman only has to lay back and enjoy....

juicelover likes this.
  10. g65389pon

g65389pon Members

My wife went through a faze where she was worried about her smell. It took me a little while to reassure her that she didn’t smell bad and that I LOVE the smell .

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  11. Friendly10

Friendly10 Members

When I was a teenager I had done it for a girlfriend. She didn't taste good an didn't get off.it wasn't until I was 18 I meet a woman in her mid 50's she showed me everything from oral to anal. She had the best tasting pussy I have ever tasted to this day. I was hooked an I've given many women oral I have even hooked up just so I could give oral.

12. J_san13

J_san13 Members

First time was awkward. Had no idea what I was doing or tasting haha. It was just awkward. We both didn't get pleasure from it. Now, though... I HAVE to eat haha

13. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

It was with the woman who showed me what sex was all about. She was my first time with intercourse so it only made sense that she taught me how to do a woman orally. She was very patient and took her time to make sure I got it right. We had been having sex for a few weeks and she decided it was time. Showing me what to do and where didn't take long as I was a quick learner. Once I got the hang of it she laid back to enjoy. I realized that I passed the test when she suddenly clamped her legs down around my head and began to shake. It was also my first experience with a woman who squirted.

14. juicelover

juicelover Member

My first time going down on a girl, the lady was 15 years older than me. I was a stupid teenager and she was in her early 30s. I had NO idea what I was doing.After a few instructions from her, I guess I got pretty good at it. Neighbor lady, separated. When her kids were with their dad on every other weekend, she would invite me over for 'a snack'. It got so that my face was always like a glazed donut..lol...she liked analingus too, and it got her even juicier, there were some weekends where I didn't get much sleep!..pretty much always oral, all the time..and I still love putting a smile on a ladies face. I just LOVE! when she clamps her legs around my head, and fucks my tongue on her clit..mmmmm..

15. Chiefnut

Chiefnut Member

My first time I asked this girl if I could go down on her and she laughed at me. She told me to not ask. It did nothing for her. Good news my wife loves my oral.

16. Windman

Windman Members

The first time I was young, I think 15. I went down on a girl in the neighborhood of the same age. I had no idea what I was doing and she didn’t know what to tell me to do. It wasn’t until many years later that I figured out what I was doing, I’ve always thought that if we were to run into each other I owed her one.

17. JS420

JS420 Members

If a guy is eating your pussy as a means to the ultimate end (intercourse), then he's probably going to rush or not be that good at it because he's probably in a hurry to get his cock in your pussy and is just making an effort. Now if a guy is like me and LOVES to eat pussy he will take his time and make sure that he's doing what pleases you most so that you enjoy the experience and have at least one good orgasm through oral stimulation. Personally I like to lick my lady until she cums at least 2 or 3 times before I worry about my orgasm.

18. Downonthemuffin

Downonthemuffin Members

Absolutely, love to get a woman off by eating her pussy !!!, multiple times if possible :yum::yum::yum::yum::yum: !!!!....

19. RVDUDE05

RVDUDE05 Members

I was lucky! My first girlfriend was affraid to get pregnant. Both 16, and she would always give me a blowjob. The first time, she told me that I had to satisfy her too. Here I was licking and sucking her nipples, when the slowly pushed my head lower and lower, until I was on her clit. She instructed me to softly lick her clit, and she would began to thrust aginst my mouth and lips..... I loved it, and she would always orgasm. Afterwards we would kiss, and she just loved her taste on my lips and face. We never married, but I often thought of her, and was very thankful that she taught me how to do it. I've went down on every woman in my entire life, and only met one who didn't like it.... My current wife loved it, wanted it, insisted uppon it..... I was happy to please her...!

BoyToy69 likes this.
  20. starfield03

starfield03 Members

I was in highschool. She suggested it and it kinda grossed me out to put my face down there. One time during sex she brought it up again and I was so horny I was willing to try.