First time going down on a girl

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by theamos, Apr 30, 2019.

1. theamos

theamos Members

Tell about first time a guy/girl went down on you or first time you went down on a girl

2. YouCanTrustMe

YouCanTrustMe Average Size Member

Right after my high school girlfriend gave me my first blowjob, I immediately wanted to go down on her. She had never had oral sex before and was a little self conscious about it and said no. A couple of days later we were making out and she said “ remember that thing I told you I wasn’t ready for? Well, I think I’m ready now”.

After giving her an orgasm, something completely unexpected happened - she pulled my face to hers and gave me the deepest kiss I have ever had in my life! She wanted to taste herself all over my face. I still fantasize about that experience. And thus began my love of cunnilingus.

Last edited: May 27, 2019
    Joshua Van, Flagme15 and theamos like this.
  3. theamos

theamos Members

My first time having a person do oral on me was 16.
    My best friend had been dating a new guy who I thought was a total douch bag so I did hang with them too much.
    After about a month of little contact with my friend she had me spend the night so we could catch up.

We just did normal hang and chat sitting on her bed and she asked me if I ever had a guy do oral sex on me. At 16 not many 16 year old boys did that. They just wanted to get there dick wet.
    She said her new bf did it and it was amazing. We talked about it and I was excited as hell and wanted some guy to try that on me.
    I told her I have to find a guy to try it with.
    She said why a guy? I froze and didn’t know what to say. I said well i have heard women know what women want.

She reached over and slide down on me and did oral on me. I had an amazing orgasm and returned the favor to her.
    This turned me on to oral and girls in the same night

4. Idle_Billy

Idle_Billy Banned

I didn't particularly want to after seeing all the hair around it (and on it), but I'd been thinking about licking pussy for so long that I was going to do it anyway. Didn't do it for long.

5. IAmMaxieHearMeRoar

IAmMaxieHearMeRoar Maxie Lee Courtland-Colton

I was 15, and in high school. I gave and received the same night. I had the house to myself, invited my gf over and...

6. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

In my late teens I'd had sex with several girls but never thought about oral sex. An older friend asked if I'd ever "eaten a monkey?" Then had to explain it to me. I liked the mutual pleasure my girlfriend and I shared so I was eager to try. She was skeptical but let me do it. I liked it immediately. Her, not so much. Maybe she thought I would want her to return the favor. Yeah, we were naive.

During 20 years of marriage she learned to like it and guided me to the places that felt best. That was good practice for the women I would date after our divorce. I still enjoy giving women pleasure with my tongue.

7. Deejay88

Deejay88 Visitor

Did you enjoy it and how did u feel after

8. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

We had been married a few months when I first made love to my wife with my mouth. She was afraid I wouldn't like it, but both of us loved it and she had a great orgasm. She had an unpleasant experience giving oral to a guy in college, so it was several years later before she surprised me one night. She got in bed, nude, pulled out my cock, and gave me a bj. She didn't do it very well, too "toothy," so we finished in a more conventional way. She improved with practice.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  9. Intostuff

Intostuff Members

I’ll never forget my first time. I remember heading down there and wondering what I was supposed to be doing. I just ended up doing what felt natural to me. I figured out real quick that I loved going down on her. The part that that I’ll never forget was when she finished she guided my face to hers and kissed me and said “I don’t know what your friends told you about that but God you paid attention”.

10. kinkydoyouloveme

kinkydoyouloveme Members

First time a guy gave me oral sex was also the first time i had sex... a bit awkward as you can imagine. We were both 14 or 15 (funny fact we were born on the same day). No orgasm on that or the penetration that followed... i guess we were both nervous... but it only got better from that

11. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

I was young teen, she a couple of years older. She told me what to do. I never seen anything wrong with it.

12. Downonthemuffin

Downonthemuffin Members

I gave my wife the first orgasm of her life that way, she was 19 at the time and had never had anyone go down on her. After that first orgasm though, she decided she wanted more of that !!

theamos likes this.
  13. Downonthemuffin

Downonthemuffin Members

I'll never forget it either, we were in my car, she was in the passenger seat with her jeans and panties pulled down to her knees, and when I put my face in her lovely, soft bush, I could smell her sweet, slightly musky girl scent mixed in with her perfume and a little bit of baby powder, mmmm what a great memory...

14. TylerDurden2019

TylerDurden2019 Members

It was the first time I had sex. I really wanted to try it but I really didn't know what I was doing. I've gotten much better with practice.

theamos likes this.
  15. Downonthemuffin

Downonthemuffin Members

The first time I went down on a girl was with my first girlfriend and actually, I'd always thought that I probably wouldn't be able to bring myself to do it.
    But once we were together and making out, she took off her top and then her bra, and I was kissing and caressing her, going lower and lower until I was between her belly button and the top of her jeans.
    She said " hang on a second ", and undid her jeans and pulled her jeans and panties completely off, and I knew at that moment that I was going to eat her pussy. I moved on down to her muffin and it seemed like the most natural thing in the world to do.
    I had no experience in doing this and was probably a little clumsy lol, but I was able to make her cum and from that moment on I was hooked....

Bicaptain My Captain and theamos like this.
  16. Downonthemuffin

Downonthemuffin Members

Like the song says " you ain't seen nuthin' 'till you're down on the muffin and you're sure to be changin' your ways".....

Marriedbicouple likes this.
  17. Ginger398

Ginger398 Members

the first time a guy went down on me the guy had no idea what he was doing . he basically acted like he was eating an ice cream cone . it was terrible , i got no arousement from it

18. Downonthemuffin

Downonthemuffin Members

Yeah like I said in my post, I was probably clumsy and was literally feeling my way through it.
    I had read enough about girls to know they had a very sensitive spot called the clitoris, so I gently started licking it, sucking it and would softly flick it with my tongue. I must have done it right because all at once my girlfriend moaned, clamped her legs together on my head and her pussy got super wet
    She said " OMG that felt SO good, you made me cum !! " so I guess I knew enough of the basics lol...

19. Downonthemuffin

Downonthemuffin Members

Sorry to hear that, it's something that seems to take a little practice. I would try to notice how my girlfriend was reacting to what I was doing, and if her reaction was good, I kept doing what I was doing, if it wasn't good, I would try something else...

20. FrustratedHornball

FrustratedHornball Self Made Artist

When my first girlfriend asked me to. She had other guys do it, and she really enjoyed it. I was timid at first, but eventually I got the hang of it. It's the one sure-fire way to make my wife climax.

Downonthemuffin likes this.