First Time Giving Oral

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by igobothways, Feb 10, 2017.

1. oscar eatseveryone

oscar eatseveryone Feel like the devil is attacing me

me too

2. oscar eatseveryone

oscar eatseveryone Feel like the devil is attacing me

lucky

3. Wanderiam

Wanderiam Members

My first time I was on my way to work. My car broke down at my girlfriend's place. So I took a bus. Got to work. It was a temp job and I got there late so they said sorry no work. So I turned around and went home. Back to the bus stop. Another guy behind me followed me back. He asked me if I wanted a blow job. I didnt say anything and kept walking. He repeated his request until I said fine. I never had it done by a guy. Went into the woods. Laid down and he pulled out my cock. I closed my eyes and thought about chicks. Omg best blow job. I came hard. Then I got up and started to get dressed. He said wait it's my turn. I never agreed to that. But he was was persistent. He pulled it out. It was big and thick. I asked myself if I was becoming gay. I closed my eyes and opened my mouth. I took all of it. He pump my mouth for 5 mins until I could feel him shoot. Honestly whats the the big deal. I still love women.

4. Angela36

Angela36 Members

The biggest thing (no pun intended) I remember from my first blowjob was what could only be described as an explosion. I knew something was about to happen, but it was much more volume than i expected. It seemed like it just keep coming! I thought it would kinda just leak out, but instead there were many powerful short streams. It sure gave me something to talk about with my friends for weeks.

5. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

I'm assuming you got really turned on and wet from sucking off that guy, so I was wondering if he returned the favor by licking you out? Also, how old were you when this happened and who was the guy? Boyfriend, classmate, or other guy you knew from somewhere?

6. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Boyfriend. 21 years old. A late start. But made up for it since then. That time of the month so nothing in return.

7. SmoothRyder43

SmoothRyder43 Members

Same here.

8. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

If you came while giving oral that only means you were good and hot! I never cum while giving oral I'm to busy sucking!

9. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

You horny little boy!

10. Craig Barnett

Craig Barnett Members

I used to be able to bend far enough to suck myself. Now that I don't bend that far I've been missing the fun I had - that along with knowing guys who have no one to relieve them because their wives are not attentive has prompted me to give quite a few blow jobs. I love it !

11. Craig Barnett

Craig Barnett Members

My wife confessed to me last summer that she wanted to see me suck a guy off. I really believe women enjoy watching guys going after each other. Around Christmas I invited a guy I know over on a Sunday afternoon. He came upstairs with me and was in the bedroom when my wife walked in I introduced them and we talked for a few minutes before I told her that he was there to give her her fantasy wish as a late Christmas present. She agreed and asked us to take our clothes off and for him to lay on the bed. Then she told me to start in. I went down on him and he immediately became rigidly hard. Soon she said " I want to see what this tastes like" and she went down on him while he was sucking me ! I badly wanted to see her having sex with him but she said " not this time" So......

BoyToy69 likes this.
  12. Craig Barnett

Craig Barnett Members

Had a guy ask me to blow him and although he was very self conscious I excited him enough he literally exploded in my mouth ! I swallowed as fast as I could but he was like a fire hose and his sperm ran out of my mouth and soaked my shirt front ! I've sucked several other guys off since and never had another experience like that !

13. Steveh

Steveh Members

So true, many women want to join in with me

14. Sissybrandy

Sissybrandy Members

My first time I was at a nude beach by myself way down the beach and in a cove all to myself.I was layed back rubbing my cock when two huge muscle guys walked up on me.One of the guys came up and was trying to shove his cock in my mouth then the other guy jerked me up on all fours and started rubbing his cock up my butt crack. Next thing I know I have a cock being shoved inside and a cock in my mouth.even though I didn’t ask for it I was enjoying every bit and can’t quit know

15. Fingers Malone

Fingers Malone Members

16. Fingers Malone

Fingers Malone Members

I was a late bloomer also. I sucked a guy off while his wife watched. I was in my early 50s at the time. Afterwards driving home I thought I would feel guilty and ashamed.
    I actually felt liberated. Now 10 years later I'm starting to get that itch again.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  17. Flash73

Flash73 Guest

I was in my early 60s the first time I ever sucked a cock and I just became so curious I just had to try it. I called a bi friend of mine, explained myself and asked him if I could try sucking him. He said yes, pulled it out and it turned out to be a nice 6 inch cock, he asked did I want him to cum in my mouth or not. I decided to do it all the way and told him to finish in my mouth. He did, I liked the feel of the cock in my mouth, the feel of his cock spurting the cum in my mouth and since the taste was not bad, I swallowed. I have enjoyed sucking and swallowing ever since.

smape likes this.
  18. Flash73

Flash73 Guest

Before I finally went ahead and tried sucking a cock, I admit to having a strong aversion to even the idea of cum in my mouth. When I decided to go ahead and do it, I just made up my mind that if I was going to suck a cock, I was going to do it right and give this cock the same treatment That I would like to have done to mine. When his cock made its first spurt into my mouth I was surprised but kept my mouth on it. That first spurt was soon followed by several more. Then I was pleasantly surprised that the taste and texture were not bad and not revolting. In fact I liked the feeling of making him cum and then found out I did like the taste. A half hour later, I sucked him again and had him finish as deep in my throat as I could take it just to see what that was like. Now I like it both ways equally well.

19. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

A longtime friend and I started with just jacking each other off. We were both curious though how oral would be. We decided to try it but he wanted to 69 so as not to have visual. Meaning he didn't want me seeing him sucking me. He's weird like that. I had to make the first move and as soon as my lips touched his cock head and he entered my mouth I knew I had was missing out on something I should have tried earlier in life. I spent a good half hour that day on him. Unfortunately it's been months since then and we haven't been together. And a few more months before we see each other again

Flash73 likes this.
  20. Flash73

Flash73 Guest

Find yourself a good suck buddy and enjoy yourself. I will admit that finding a new partner can be a problem.