First Time Faq

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by trippedelia, Jun 16, 2006.

1. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

HELLLLLLLLLLLLO im just retreiving this thread for me and jungle have a question, one that is asked a lot, but i cant remember properly so ill write it here.

we will (hopefully) be getting a coupla hits this weekend from the cty, and my friend that will get them for us knows how hard real lsd is to get around here, he says it wouldnt be lsd, he said it doesnt last 12 hours, but said its all he has ever seen or been able to get, and that its fantastic, he loves it, etc.

so i guess it's gonna be an rc, but it's not me thats worrying it'd be more friends who want to know how common chems sold as ""acid"" is gonna feel like compared to L.
    in my mind i was just imagining it kind of the same but not quite as deep, not quite as clean, not quite as perfect visuals, is this correct? the friend whos getting them says its shorter than 12 hours, so that'd narrow down the longer lasting RC'S.

so does anyone rekcon what it might be? and could someone explain shortly how this will feel compared to good ol' ellis?

2. Jungleman

Jungleman Member

What kind of a name is "Jungle" any way

3. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

he was born with it

4. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

yeah ok i getcha, but he stills says he knows its not lsd, he just calls them "trips"

5. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

I would assume that it depends Tripp, but basically I think your right, every time I've taken shit that wasnt L it was still simillar, just not as good. Like, the euphoria wasnt as great, I felt a little sick in my stomach a few times, and the visuals were more bendy and strechy instead of my imagination going wild. You'll trip, but until you know exactly what your taking it's hard to say, as they are different in their own ways.

6. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

ok cool. right now though its wednesday night and we have nothng and we have no idea if we will end up getting anything.. if we cant gets hits from the city we're gonna have one more try with that dudes front lawn but if they arent growing there then well i guess ill learn to wait a bit longer.

7. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Daym that sucks. It's wedensday morning here, only been at work for 1 hour and a half :(

8. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

shite well im about to pass out on my keyboard so definate bedtime

9. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm well my friend is city-ing it this weekend to get plenty but itll be after tomorrow but hey ill have cid for some time in the future:D:D
    still gonna try and bail to that guys house and pick 'em before he stabs us with a pitchfork, but atm all we got for tomorrow is rolls, bud and nitrous, still should be a real fun birthday whatsamajig

10. Grapefruity

Grapefruity Sunny Side Up

yeah happy b day

11. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

thanksya fruity

12. Earth-Bound Misfit

Earth-Bound Misfit Member

do shrooms first man. acid will blow you away if you've never hallucinated before.