First time doing Oxycontins, experience with opiates

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by acidphreak, Apr 16, 2007.

1. acidphreak

acidphreak Member

I'm getting some Oxycontins soon. Most likely 4 pills, either 40mg or 80mg. I've done Perocets and Oxycodone pills before, the 5/325 ones, and I just take 4-7 to get a good high.
    Do I just scrape off the time release with a razor? How do I know when I've gotten it all off and does this work?
    How much should I snort for my first time, and should I snort some and just down some?
    Thanks in advance.

2. asilos vulnerado

asilos vulnerado Senior Member

Just crush the pill up to bypass the time release.

I wouldnt snort it but if your going to then start small. Although id still recommend just chewing up a 40mg pill or maybe starting w/ 30.

3. oOflyeyesOo

oOflyeyesOo Member

Its not enjoyable to snort the time release coating. The best way to get it off is to stick the pill in your mouth, suck on it for about 5 seconds and then take it out, and get a paper towel or your shirt and just rub the coating off, simple as that. Snort 10-20mg or how ever much you feel is enough.

4. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

It's actualyl very simple to just peel the coating off with your finger nail ;)

5. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

finger? nail? hey i got those, now i just need some oxycontin and i'll be able my sweet new scraping off the time release coating skills!

6. Krsna Bhakti

All of us who have finger nails growing under are skill are born with this inherited skill. But true, you do have to use the skill in order to progress to my level, the level, of course, of mastery :)
    Although tonight I just swalloed mine with the time release, sometimes I enjoy the slow creep in, like the internal decay of society, eternally getting worse, the breakdown of the shell of false comfort, yea yea whatever right? wrong.

7. 92B

92B Member

The time release doesn't just scrape off, I chewed a TR morphine and it hit the same. Also if you don't take opiates often, the 80 is pretty strong, even orally, it WILL last 12 hours tkaen orally, it will hit in about 35 minutes, and you will be nice a fuzzy.

8. Krsna Bhakti

Please, dont come on here with what you believe since it is not true. The time release is the coating that easily scrapes off. If you chewed one, there was still coating stuck to the individual broken apart peices of the pill. And no matter what, taking it orall without the coating isnt going to be that much different, it is through insuflation that you completely do away with the time release, by scraping off the coating, crushing it into powder, and snorting it.

9. Trippin' Billies

Trippin' Billies Senior Member

fuckin aye bro!... i wish i had some oxy right about ner

10. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

do NOt eat or blow an 80 your first time you will feel like a scratchy piece of shit, and you will puke...alot...

start off reaaaall light, if you do to many OC's you feel real shitty...you scratch everywhere and you cant sit or lie down without feelin real uncomfortable, its not cool.

Ive been doin OC's everyday for a while and i still cant do an 80 to my dome...well i can , but its not the most plesurable...take an 80 break it in fours and blow a forth...if you get a 40 break it in half

11. Krsna Bhakti

The sad thing is, I was doing them everyday for years, and I now do them or MS Contin about once or twice a week, and I still need at least 2 80's of Oxy to even make it worth it.
    Last Friday I got pulled over, and in a panic I downed 2 100mg MsContin, and 1 80mg OxyContin, because I thought a warrant had been issued for me. Turns out I was fine, got a ticket for not having inspection stickers, and went to an underground rave in West Philly with some friends, tons of LSD and Molly there, and I barely even felt the opiates. :( I am quitting, dont worry lol I know how pathetic it is trust me :)

12. 92B

92B Member

Lol, no the time release isn't something you just scrape off, the time release is in the binders used to form the pill. Crushing it helps expose more area, there by giving more to dissolve at once.

13. Krsna Bhakti

True, although that varies between pills. There are several forms of time release pills, and I sincerley apologize for coming off so rude towards your post. I hope you can forgive me and not view me as a jerk from now on, I honestly dont even remember why I said that in such a manner, that is very unlike me :(

14. 92B

92B Member

Hehe no hard feelings from me ever :) It does vary between pills, but nothing is more annoying than that gummy waxy crud in your teeth after chewing them :( Picking up some MS contin tomorrow, chug down some grapefruit juice, and get loose :drool:

15. Krsna Bhakti

Good for you man! Im going to be broke for 2 weeks, my withdrawl started yesterday, which sucks, I should be good by friday or saturday though. Hopefully this time I can stay clean for good :)

16. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

Hears how I and most other dope addicts I know take the coating off OC's for eather shooting or sniffing. I take the pill put it in my mouth, take it out and the shit wipes right off, take the pill crush it up. if you snort you are good to go after crushing, if you shoot then mix with water heat it up, I heat it some people cold shake them but I heard that cold shaking them you are shooting tons of shit up. Buy heating it you are getting rid of that shit, anyways heat it until its about to boil, then you are all set to shoot off. Wow it flips my stomach just thinking about it, DAM

17. wizarddrew77

wizarddrew77 The Wiz

(off topic)
    How much are 20 MG Contins going for in your areas? I always figure $1.00 a Millagram.
    Yeah 20 is light but I also do 40's too.
    BTW Get one of them Mortar an Pedestal's which are Cermaic. After I scrape off the time release I grind it even more so it's powder. Then rail it on a big mirror where you can play with it all with a Razor.
    7/11 Slurpy Straws Rock for sorting tools too.

18. wizarddrew77

wizarddrew77 The Wiz

Good Luck Bro!
    I am taking the same amounts as you and you should be doing that De Tox in a Hospital.
    I have de toxed at least 4 times and now at my present habit would not think of doing it at home.
    Hope it all works out for you. Peace

19. Krsna Bhakti

Thanks Man :) Im doing ok

20. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

If you keep kicking and going back why don't you just go on methadone. This sounds fucked up and it is. It is the Dope addict in me talking now-Why not move to Herion instead of OC's alot cheaper and more powerful. It comes down to would you rather have a 80mg OXY that cost $60 to $80 or 6 to 8 bags of herion ? When you are that hooked to opiates you are better off going with the Herion more for your money and a more powerful opiate ? But its the same shit with the Herion to after awhile you have to do more and more to get high and your habbit grows out of control. Its the same with all opiates in the end. All in all I think you should look into a Methadone clinic. I was a opiate addict for Years manily herion and Methadone helped me so much, I have a normal life again !!!!!! If you are that hooked and you always go back after you kick you should really think about getting on a Methadone clinic ????