First time DMT

Discussion in 'DMT' started by hom1ez, Nov 8, 2013.

1. hom1ez

hom1ez Guest

Hey guys

So the other night I finally got round to doing D.M.T for the first time

I used the method of a 2 litre bottle cut in half with tin foil taped around it, I was aiming for a breakthrough using 50 mg approx (no scales)

As soon as I inhaled, something hit me straight away, my whole body went numb and I felt as if I was floating on air, patterns on the wallpaper started standing out and everything sort of had this mystical, magical and ancient feeling to it, it almost felt like I was somewhere else but I wasn't and someone else but I wasn't, very weird and very hard to describe

It only lasted around 5 minutes and I was soon back on my feet and waking around, wondering why the hell I didn't hallucinate or fall asleep, I was kind of glad though to be honest, the change I felt by itself was creepy enough

I read somewhere that if it leaves you a brown oily stain it means you've burned it and wasted it, which there was so I think I must of burnt some and vapoured some and this is why I didn't get the breakthrough or hallucinate but still felt something

That whole night I was beating myself up thinking about it and couldn't sleep for shit but the next day I got up and I got up feeling like a new person, still me just different somehow

I'm usually quite depressing at work and every day just seems to be a drag but recently Ive felt quite joyous and I quite enjoyed being at work, I've never enjoyed being at work lol, I found myself stopping and admiring things a lot more than usual, I seem to be having a lot more appreciation for the things I have and the people around me a lot more

Even though this is all good, it's still head baffling and I can't get my head around it

I'm more worried now about trying to breakthrough than what I was before, before I couldn't care less, I just went for it, but now I've had a small dose and there just seems to be something very odd about it

As anybody else here had that same experience?

2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

The DMT Trip is quite Odd..

The first time I tried DMT, I burned some as well and I couldn't handle the harsh smoke and coughed quite a bit and didn't breakthrough...

I tried the DMT again a couple hours later and got a full dose in and it was absolutely amazing! It's really intense but the visuals are so incredibly detailed and structured that the wonder and grandiosity of the trip superseded most the fear.

Incredible Trip!

3. hom1ez

hom1ez Guest

Thanks for sharing that, am gonna have to man up and just get it over with lol

4. pouya_uk

pouya_uk Member

ye man i had the same feeling after doing it. i always have that feeling afterwards and it lasts a few days, i always feel really humble afterwards. its strange
    but this stuff is amazing man iv had some crazy experiences on DMT that i would never be able to explain

5. dxpten

dxpten Guest

You lucky the first time I did it I just smoked it like I would with weed,
    Burnt the shit out of it, and I BAD TRIP so hard, I was holding my legs and was in like a bubble position and kept saying when is it gonna end what the hell is going on,

I totally forgotten that I took a puff and was wondering what's going on and then I started crying cause I thought I was dead and shit and when I woke up I swear to my self to never smoke that shit again, but the next day I tried again and omg.. Most beautiful visuals ever!

6. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

The first time I tried dmt it knocked me on my ass...I fell on floor and I saw stars everywhere. I flew right up:) amazing substance!