First Time at a Nude Beach

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by anormalguy, Aug 10, 2022.

1. anormalguy

anormalguy Members

Over the weekend I went to a nude beach for the first time. It felt incredible to take off my bathing suit, walk down to the water in front of a few strangers, and swim in the ocean. The beach wasn't crowded, so I didn't feel too exposed. However, I was lucky enough to be near two women about my age who were having fun jumping around in the waves. Even though it was just a short and simple time, it was easily one of my favorite days, and I would have stayed for hours, but I had to get back to my friend.

I would go back as much as possible, but unfortunately the beach is far away, and there aren't any others that I know of nearby. I live north of Boston, and I am looking forward to finding another opportunity for a nude experience.

Any suggestions for places to visit near Boston to be nude with others? Any other ways to practice nudism outside of the house?

2. Hello and welcome to HIP! Bare It is a great place to exchange with other naturists like me.

I’m sure many of our HIP members would like to greet you. A great place for you to post an intro is here:

Introduce Yourself!

Alice in SC, Candy Gal and Dude111 like this.
  3. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Welcome I hope you indeed had fun!!!!!!!

Alice in SC likes this.
  4. Curiouscouple2469

Curiouscouple2469 Members

Yes "Welcome Anormalguy", sorry not from the Boston area, so not much help to you in that regard, I just wanted to say welcome to naturism and the feeling of being free.
    I was lucky enough to do just what you did at the age of about 18 and have never looked back.
    It is a great feeling to just strip off the clothes and lay out in the warmth of the sun. Walking amongst other like minded people of every shape size and colour allows us to appreciate the body we were given and just be happy with that. I hope you find somewhere near by that affords you a quick escape to partake. I am sure there will be someone on here that knows of such a place.
    Good luck, enjoy, and come back often and share your experiences.
    CC

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2022
    Alice in SC and anormalguy like this.
  5. anormalguy

anormalguy Members

Thank you for the welcome! I look forward to more experiences soo and sharing them here

6. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

I'm Lucky that we own a farm in South Carolina and I go Nude more than I wear clothes!

7. anormalguy

anormalguy Members

Lucky indeed! Enjoy the farm; I know many of us would love being there as well!

8. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Lifetime Supporter

Tractors and sexy farming

Alice in SC and Todd56 like this.
  9. roadhogg

roadhogg Senior Member

put your bangers away darling ,you nearly poked my eye out :D

Candy Gal likes this.
  10. Curiouscouple2469

Oh how we all wish we were as lucky Alice.., the freedom to roam open spaces would be such a welcomed feeling..., but remember you don't really need the farm, just a secluded little spot - fit for the nudes / out of sight of the prudes.
    We are lucky enough to have a pretty private back garden as well, where we can walk, swim, and garden naked for the most part, with very few able to catch a glimpse. It has been a life saver as we now live some distance from my favourite legal nude beach (Wreck Beach) but we are blessed with many rivers, lakes and an ocean where its not too hard to find a little piece of paradise to get naked.

A recognized nude beach I still find adds a little bit of community to the adventure and knowing you are not the only one that enjoy the feeling of getting naked, and enjoying the people around you just seems to be both comforting and exciting especially when you are new to the lifestyle. Leave all your clothes and worries in the sand and enjoy the day with the warmth of the sun on all your parts.
    If possible find a sunny corner of the yard and start to make it your private little "clothing optional" sanctuary. its just plain good for the soul.

anormalguy, Candy Gal and Todd56 like this.
  11. Slacker Of Krypton

Slacker Of Krypton Senior Member

We have the Rocky Mountains close by. When we hike it's pretty common to go off-trail, get naked and just enjoy nature.
    We usually spend several hours nude, relaxing, enjoying the fresh air on our bodies, etc. It's pretty liberating...

12. Candy Gal

Too cold now in the UK. Grrr

13. Slacker Of Krypton

Slacker Of Krypton Senior Member

Still hotter than hot here, but no nude beaches...:(

14. John1971

John1971 Senior Member

I'd love to go to a nude beach, but...a. no idea where any are on the east coast or if there even are any, and b. my wife probably wouldn't want to go, and wouldn't let me go without her.

Candy Gal likes this.
  15. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

Candy Gal and Todd56 like this.
  16. Candy Gal

Get posting on it xxx

17. Candy Gal

Ask her x

18. Amontillado

Amontillado Member extraordinaire HipForums Supporter

I don't like the way it sounds when a man talks about what his wife will "let" him do. I also wouldn't like it if the husband and wife's roles were switched! I think people ought to accept that their partners will want to do some things that they themselves wouldn't enjoy, and it's perfectly OK if that happens.

19. Curiouscouple2469

"I don't like the way it sounds when a man talks about what his wife will "let" him do". quote:Amontillado

I agree: my partner also often says I know you don't enjoy X / or I knew you wouldn't want to Y / I know you hate Z. - you get the picture. But she has often not asked or discussed X,Y, or Z, with me.
    Admittedly, sometimes it was something I may have declined doing because we were in an argument at the time and so from that point on "she knows" what my answer is.

Maybe if "John1971" was to approach it in a manner that made it a light hearted, secret little adventure they did together to spice things up or push the naughty boundaries just for a laugh, maybe she would be interested. Make sure it's "clothing optional" and let her strip to whatever level she is comfortable or not at all and feel it out. I have often seen couples in very different comfort levels. Ironically its the female naked & guy in shorts (quiet the reverse of when I was young and going to the nude beaches) How about the two of you alone in a secluded river as a starting point.

Don't assume, I have had a number of very straight laced partners who have joined me and you would never have thought they would have ever and loved it, many times with me. That said my ex wife was not interested but had never tried it, however didn't have an issue with me going from time to time myself.

Its an amazing way to enjoy a day - its an amazing way to build self confidence and its an amazing way to see others in a very different light.
    Stripped down (literally) removes all sense of pompous presentation and reveals everyone's true self in every size shape and beautiful colour.
    Its just a lovely way to escape and everyone needs to try it once. It Likely won't be the last time.

20. John1971

John1971 Senior Member

We've discussed being naked around other people before, and its something she's not comfortable with doing. That's why I am pretty sure she wouldn't want to go.

Candy Gal likes this.