First time anal

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by ryanjacobs23, Jul 3, 2013.

1. ryanjacobs23

ryanjacobs23 Guest

Hi guys, new to the site here
    I'm meeting up with a guy tomorrow night and it's my first time with another man, so I'm just wondering if anyone has any advice or tips for me?

2. teddyboi

teddyboi Visitor

how did it go? i've never done anal with another man either. Would be keen to hear how you get on.

3. camcoguy

camcoguy Guest

take your time and guide him in. oh, and plenty o lube.

4. paul1swind

paul1swind Banned

interesting post of interesting team

5. OrganicSoundball

OrganicSoundball Member

I have a close friend who is gay, and he lost his virginity to a stranger when he was sixteen. He had been in a very serious relationship for a year beforehand but felt too shy to have sex with his partner because he was a virgin but his boyfriend had slept with multiple boys before my friend, which made him feel insecure. He decided to sleep with a stranger because it took away the emotional side of things, which was what was causing him worry. He was concerned that it would hurt as well, but he told me that in the heat of passion, it doesn't hurt too much, and he knew exactly what to do because it was instinctive. I guess it's just like a woman losing her virginity to a man- it hurts a little at first and if you have a skilled enough partner, you should be fine :)

6. EyesOfTheWorld420

EyesOfTheWorld420 Member

Don't go to Russia...

7. luvitnow

luvitnow Guest

I am 63 and my man took his time.Prepped me enema and all.He was really patient and normal size cock.He told me what to do what to expect and took his time not to hurt me.I had the biggest orgasm of my life.It brought the gay out of me.He has not given me a choice of top or bottom and honestly I prefer bottom because he is such a good lover.I have become his cock slut because he has never left me without an orgasm.