First skinny dip

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by DevonHeaven, Jun 22, 2022.

1. DevonHeaven

DevonHeaven Members

Finally ticked this one off, never had much desire to previously but was scoping out a reasonably local nude beach. The beach was in the shade and not quiet enough for me to be comfortable taking my shorts off there (only a few teatime fishermen and paddle boarders) but had a lovely swim after removing my shorts in modest water. The sensation is lovely, feeling water move all round the nether regions! Almost arousing initially. Definitely something to do some more.

2. Sounds refreshing. I'd like that, it's been a while!

Bushwack likes this.
  3. Very Fast Car

Very Fast Car Members

Once you have experienced swimming in the nude, you will never want to swim with a swimming costume on ever again.

The feeling of total freedom floating in water with nothing between your body and mother nature is awesome.

Bushwack, bill697cu and NudistTed like this.
  4. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Im glad ya had fun buddy!!

5. bill697cu

bill697cu Members

Skinny dipping is the only way to swim. My first time was at a very old gravel pit that filled with water. I found it by accident and there were people skinny dipping on the hot day. A few minutes later they left and I stripped and got in. I felt so free and it was nice swimming nude. I went back a few times over the years till they developed the land and filled in the swimming hole. Now I swim nude when ever I can.

6. Curiouscouple2469

Curiouscouple2469 Members

I never understood the theory of putting on different clothes to go swimming, why not just take them off

7. Moonbeam23

Moonbeam23 Banned

I agree and it is a beautiful feeling feeling swimming without anything on.

8. Moonbeam23

Moonbeam23 Banned

Where ever you can and it is legal to swim naked then go for it. Good luck!

Bushwack, bill697cu and Alice in SC like this.
  9. curiousbear

curiousbear Senior Member

I had skinny dipped only once, in a clothing optional hot tub place. I had a wonderful time.

Bushwack, Alice in SC and Moonbeam23 like this.
  10. Moonbeam23

Moonbeam23 Banned

Happy to hear your experience. Keep it up!

Bushwack and Alice in SC like this.
  11. Curiouscouple2469

Curiouscouple2469 Members

We are lucky enough to have a pretty private rear garden and a little splash pool for those hot days - so no need for clothing and floating around naked to the world is the best way to cool things down.
    Riding the surf in Maui au natural is a favourite vacation spot and visiting nude beaches whenever available is our cup of tea. Playing naked together in the water is as fun as a couple 3 year olds make it look... even in your later years I might have even streaked a little the first time... I know my wife does every time. haha!

Casaderio, Bushwack and bill697cu like this.
  12. CyclingNaturally

CyclingNaturally Members

First skinny dip I was a senior in high school in a nasty creek. My friends dared me and totally freaked out that I did it, so that made me feel weird.

I have skinny dipped many times in my life with others around, but I have always only been the only one doing it every time.

13. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

Not my first but arguably the best. Rented a small outboard on a lake in Arkansas. Had a picnic lunch and a cooler of beverages with us. We found a small isolated cove and decided to beach the boat. Swimsuits came off and we went for a swim. Got frisky on the beach. Ate our lunch. Got back in the water. We hung out there for several hours. Swimsuits did not get put back on until we decided to head back to the marina.

14. anormalguy

anormalguy Members

I finally had an opportunity to skinny dip in the ocean for the first time as well, too. It was an amazing experience. So peaceful and enjoyable. I haven't just jumped in the waves for years, but it felt so fun and new in the nude!

15. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Lifetime Supporter

best in the moonlight

16. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

I Love jumping in the creek near our house! It's ice cold for me, especially after being on a Tractor all day!

17. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

I’ll bet that makes you nice and perky. I’m afraid I’d be a victim of shrinkage!

Alice in SC likes this.
  18. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

I completely understand that!
    It was pretty Cool out this Morning!
    And Yes they Hard!

19. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

NO - NOT THE SHRINKAGE !!!!