First outside nude and barefoot day!

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Nudegardner, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Nudegardner

Nudegardner Members

Today was about 53,overcast and a slight breeze.

I started off walking barefoot through my backyard,still a bit of snow on the ground,I avoided that until I got on a trail. I walked through some field grass that was dry,ditched my clothes and walked another 200 yards to the creek. What an exquisite feeling!

bill697cu likes this.
  2. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

Being naked in nature is so relaxing, invigorating, and healthy mentally and physically. Wait until you have a nice hot summer day with a light rainshower. To be undressed and walking or standing in the rain naked and having the water massaging your body is the ultimate for me.

3. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yes, A nice warm to hot day makes all the difference. Temperatures are starting to warm
    In the southern US. I hope it will drive the Corona virus away soon. When it does we will support small business and nude campgrounds near us. My wife and I need some social nudity.

Nudegardner, NudistTed and Daretobare like this.
  4. Steveh

Steveh Members

Here too, was about 60 degrees, sun was shining and no wind so I laid out naked on my back deck. The trees are still a bit sparse and if the neighbors looked, I'm sure they could see me.

5. travelguy61

travelguy61 Members

I washed my car nude today, was just warm enough to make that happen. Looking forward to more of those days.

6. bill697cu

bill697cu Members

Been cold mornings here but still was able to go feed the birds in the backyard all while nude and barefoot.

Granite69, Nudegardner and NudistTed like this.
  7. Nudegardner

Nudegardner Members

Been out nude here and there. Patiently waiting for our resort to open up so we can hang out with other people in the nude. I do enjoy the outdoor shower!

NudistTed likes this.
  8. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

We too are waiting the reopening of our resort and the beaches. I've been spending a lot of time in our outdoor shower and the backyard nude being so hot outdoors

9. MasseurNaturel

MasseurNaturel Members

We had a couple of weeks of very sunny warm weather here until this week it started raining. Lockdown still on here but enjoyed plenty of nude time in my garden and local countryside walks down to the beach, although sunbathing is banned have to keep walking.

Nudegardner and NudistTed like this.
  10. NudistTed

NudistTed The Naked Man

I've been enjoying nude time at home and outdoors in the back yard with my family. I have not ventured to any beach or public nude places due to the high number of Covid-19 cases in my state. I want to enjoy nudism while alive and healthy and am not eager to endanger myself or family just to hang out in public.