First masturbation

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Goander, May 15, 2018.

1. Goander

Goander Members

When and where did you first masturbate to orgasm?
    My first was looking at a Hustler magazine on my parents bed naked, rubbing on a pillow. Not knowing what I was doing doing but knowing the more I did it the better it felt. All of a sudden my whole body tensed up and I came hard for the first time in my life. I knew I wanted more of that :)

Last edited: May 15, 2018
    bry75 likes this.
  2. joelucas69

joelucas69 Members

One of my friend's brother told us (but didn't show us) about masturbating. He called it jacking off, I guess masturbating was too big of a word for him. Anyway, he said it felt really good if you grabbed your cock like you would a shovel handle and slide it up and down. He said if you did it enough, white sticky stuff would come out of your dick. I was about 12 or 13 at the time, and tried it a couple of times in bed, but was either too young or too nervous for anything to happen. But a couple of times I would wake up from horny dream and my underwear would be damp, so my wet dreams had started.

Then one night I was laying in my bed trying to go to sleep. I started thinking about a couple of girls in my class that were starting to get titties large enough to be interesting. I laid there thinking about them, and in my mind I was playing with their titties and was telling them how to jack my cock. I pulled my underwear completely off, kicked the sheet off of me and grabbed my hard cock like before. I could tell that I needed some lube, but didn't know what to use. I tried spitting into my palm, and that helped for a little while, but then it dried out. Then I tried hard and even though I had an erection, I was able to piss a little bit into my hand and spread that over my cock, and it felt a lot better. I kept stroking for a bit fantasizing about the two girls, and then my first intentional orgasm started. I remember all my muscles tensed up, especially my legs, butt and abdomen. Then my cock started spurting what I thought was more piss hitting me on my tummy and chest. And after several spasms from my cock, I started to relax. Wondering what that wet stuff was, I reached over to my night stand and grabbed my flashlight. There it was, a lot of white sticky stuff on my belly and chest. And the friend's brother was right - it did feel really good!

bry75 likes this.
  3. Michael1985

Michael1985 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I was humping my bed with a full bladder one day one day in my early 20s, and then I cummed. I knew what masturbating was, but up to that point, I hadn't been doing it, just content with wet dreams. But after that day, it all changed. :D

4. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

I was about 9 years old or so, and our family had some type of "hitachi"(though, ours might have been manufactured by a different company, I can't remember now). It was really not originally intended as a sex toy but simply as a muscle massage device, so it was readily available for anyone in my household. I just one day decided to put that fucker on my penis when I was having an erection. Best discovery ever.

bigredinmass likes this.
  5. Naked

Naked Member

I was 11 and for a few nights I was humping the bed. I remember it coming in suddenly like never before humping the bed, and then for four days straight, humping the bed every night(I sleep on my front). Didn't know what it was, all I knew is it felt good and I needed more. Day four came and I was humping the bed again. This time though, my want for whatever it was was heightened. The pressure building up. Faster and faster until finally, I had the most pleasurable release I had ever felt to that point. No idea what it was at the time, but I was at it again the next night with another one of these releases. I soon after learned that it was masturbation that I was doing and orgasm I felt.

It was 27 more years of humping the bed before I had my first session and liberating orgasm doing it the fist up and down the shaft technique. I'm glad I broke free from the humping the bed way because it means I can get one off in other places like at work like I did once.

6. Adamskiffle

Adamskiffle Members

0.1 years old probably.

7. Bobbie52

Bobbie52 Members

I was 11 and sleeping over with my cousin who gave me a lesson.

Deejay2018 likes this.
  8. jen1976

jen1976 Member

I got a late start, did not masturbate until college. It happened when i was reading an old issue of Playboy (December 1975), curiosity got the best of me, stole the magazine from my cousin and brought it home with me.

I got aroused by looking at a picture set featuring FFM.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
    bry75 and Jimi Smacks like this.
  9. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I was about 12 when I first jerked off. I found a stack of penthouse magazines in my brothers room and got my first erection. I liked how it felt being hard and just started slowly sliding my hand up and down the shaft and teasing the under side of the head and wow...out spewed my first load of cum all over the photo of a sexy woman.

10. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

I was 11 & had recently started Secondary School. I was heading in from the playground for a pee, and there was a level of surroptitious activity outside the door. I heard one of the boys say, excitedly, "Sean's going to have a wank".
    I had no idea what he was on about and, quite frankly, I suspect that neither did he.
    Anyway, Sean, who was a few months older than me & had an admirably long penis, with a very bulbous head was proudly showing of his erection. He stood in front of the urinal, gently stroking it. I had no idea what he was doing, but I was enthralled, and I could feel my own penis starting to swell. Gradually the pace of his his stroke started to increase, until he groaned, "I'm coming". As he did so, his penis started jumping & creamy fluid squirting out of it. I had no idea what this was. I thought at first it was urine, but it was clinging to the porclein of the urinal. I was fascinated & determined to try it for myself.
    Immediately after school I headed straight for my bedroom & stripped. I was already fully erect, and had been most of the afternoon, whenever I thought about it.
    I lay on my bed & began to mimic the stroking action I had seen Sean demonstrating. Before long I fell into a rhythm that came naturally to me. Just as I had seen with Sean, the pace got faster, until I felt I needed to go pee. "Damn", I thought. "Why didn't I go before I started". It made no difference. It felt too good to stop now. If I wet myself, then I'd wet myself. Suddenly, my whole body went into a glorious convulsion, spurting the same creamy fluid which I had seen Sean produce earlier. I thought it would never stop - nor did I want it to.
    Eventually, once it abated I realised why my Mother had started putting a roll of kitchen towels by my bedside, and made use of this before repeating the exercise, which naturally took longer to reach a climax. I tried a 3rd time, but by now it was starting to burn.
    Later that day, I met up with my best friend & taught him my latest trick. At first he was only getting dry orgasms, but for the rest of our schooldays, and a few days after, we spent many happy hours sharing our sessions.

11. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

I had my first orgasm accidentally when I was climbing a tree and rubbing my cock against the trunk. It scared me! I was only 11 or 12. But it felt so good. I didn't need any kind of picture or anything to inspire me to do it again, although it took a while to figure out the best way to do it.

12. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I was 12 and a vibrator got me off the 1st time too. Was just playing with it and had a woody, so I used this one attachment that looked like a suction cup. Fit perfectly over the head of my penis and felt nice. After a while it started feeling real nice inside me. Felt like it was gonna make me pee. I stopped for a second due to that but then continued because it felt so good. Didn't care if it made me pee. Then all of a sudden the orgasm hit! I tensed up, breathing hard, my cock pulsating and pumping, lightning bolts of pleasure raining from by brain and groin. After I came down from my first orgasm, I checked to see if I did pee, but sure enough it was white and sticky. I heard of sperm, semen, orgasm and realized that's what happened. Using that vibrator was the only way I knew to get off. One day it short circuited and I had no idea what to do so I could no longer get off. Later at a sleepover with friends the subject of sex and all came up. So one guy explained the hand method. I later tried but at 1st couldn't cum. Finally got the grip and stroke down and came. Was so glad to be back in the orgasm/ejaculation game. Best feeling ever!

13. patindaytona

patindaytona Guest

Who wants to chat with me? I need to find somebody on a regular basis to talk about this and other sexual practices.

14. Copper031

Copper031 Members

I always had hardons growing up. They came out of nowhere and it always felt/feels good touching it. I would hump my pillow, the rug, couch pillows, stuffed animals, anything really, because it felt good. I also didn’t care where I was or who was around. It was a given that I’d end up naked or in just my tightie whities at some point during the day/night. It became a running joke from my mother and brother to say, “ Just leave him alone, he’ll be done in a minute “ I never ejaculated when I humped, but it felt really good building up and my penis would jump and pulse on completion.

When I was 12 and my brother was 15, I was in the basement watching tv and laying on a huge pile of pillows in my shorts. It was summertime, really hot outside, and my mother was at work. My brother came downstairs and asked me if I wanted to do something fun. Of course I did so I said of course. He went into the laundry room for a few minutes and came out naked holding a few clothing items. I asked him what was going on and he told me to take off my shorts and come over to him. I stripped off my shorts and walked over to him. He handed me a pair of moms worn panties and told me to put them on. They were white satin and sheer with lace edging. I pulled them up really high and noticed how good they felt rubbing across my penis. My brother noticed as well as I started to get an erection. He told me if I liked that, I’m going to like what happened next. Next he told me to turn around and slipped one of moms lace like bras over my shoulders, arms, and chest. He tied the bra behind me and turned me around. As I moved around my penis rubbed against the panties causing me to start becoming erect now.

We had one of jazzercise trampolines in the basement for my mother’s worouts. My brother told me to get on it so I did. He told me to bounce up and down on the trampoline and just have fun. My brother sat down on the couch and spread his legs. I hadn’t seen a lot of penises at this age, but only what I’d seen at the pool shower, school shower, or my brother. He had a large penis that appeared fairly thick with pubes of course. He started to stroke his shaft and became fully erect in no time. He pulled out another pair of panties, wrapped them around his shaft, and started stroking up and down. I was watching him very intently while my own hardon was bouncing up and down in moms panties. It was a feeling I had never experienced and it was truly the best feeling ever. The more I jumped the better it felt rubbing on the material. My brother was watching me very closely and started to moan and say he was going to cum. I was fixated watching him as he let out a huge moan and large streams of cum began shooting out of his penis head. He continued to stroke his shaft vigorously as many more spurts of semen pulsed out while he stroked. When he stopped there was semen all over his belly, hand, and the panties. His erect penis continued to pulse and jump a few more times after he stopped.

I was beyond turned on at this point, not knowing what it was called back then, fully erect, and felt the building urge in my penis coming to a head as I jumped up and down. I hadn’t noticed the front of the panties were wet from precum while bouncing up and down. My brother noticed and commented I was leaking on the front of the panties. I looked down in amazement and asked if I was peeing? My brother told me it was precum and be ready for what’s next. When I fully reached climax I felt the most incredible feeling from inside me shoot up from my asshole, through my balls, into my shaft, and out the head of my penis. I let out a huge moan and started shooting cum all over the inside of the panties. I jumped off of the trampoline and fell to my knees while I kept shooting cum into the panties. I continued to watch it spurt and pulse while my brother began clapping and said welcome to the club. I just sat there in the bra and cum soaked panties feeling the most incredible after cum sensations.

My brother wiped off his penis and hand with the panties and told me to stand up. My legs were weak and shaky and it took a minute to gain my bearings. He took the bra off of me and pulled the soaked panties down off of me. I was still a little erect with some semen on my belly and penis. He wiped it off me with the panties and took the laundry back into the laundry room. When he came back out he asked me if I had fun to which I said yes of course. He told me to try it with my hand next time like he did and always put the laundry back when finished.

This day started the beginning of masturbating using my hand and not humping everything around the house. It also started the beginning of a pantie fetish for life, but that’s another story for another time.

Panttt4me likes this.
  15. hitman73

hitman73 Member

I think i had experimented for years not really knowing what i was doing but once i really got going with my brothers dirty book and actually orgasmed i was 12 i think in my room with the doors closed. Man what an amazing feeling the first orgasm. 33 years later and i am still hooked!

bigredinmass likes this.
  16. I was 12 years old and I got eaten out
    (I'm a virgin tho). I orgasmed like 9 times.

Jerkaddict likes this.
  17. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

Did you return the favor by giving the guy a blowjob? And who was the guy who ate you out? Was it a one-time thing, or did you ever let him do that to you again?

isa_bella340 likes this.
  18. no I didn't. he didn't ask and I was a bit young to know that it would be nice to give one back. lol it was my brother. he was teaching me to masturbate. he ate me out like 4 other times.

19. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

Wow! That is wild! But what a great brother, right? LOL

isa_bella340 likes this.
  20. JL0006

JL0006 Members

I recall this clearly. I was about 13 and 4 months, taking a bath, and I was stroking myself with soap without knowing what I was doing - just doing what felt sort of good for whatever reason. It was not the first time I'd done this, but I had always stopped when a sensation would start to develop that felt a lot like needing to pee. But that night, I decided that if I peed myself it wouldn't be the end of the world, so I kept going. Of course I got a surprise. I remember freezing in shock, still clutching my erection, as this weird stuff spurted weakly out of the end of my penis and dribbled down the shaft and over my fingers. I was so surprised I didn't even focus on the sensation. It took about ten seconds for my spinning brain to put it together, and I remember saying to myself, "Ohhhh, that must have been my semen!" I almost wish I had a picture of it, because the look on my face must have been priceless.

Later that night, I revisited the chapters on the male reproductive system in some anatomy books my parents had bought me (I wanted to be a doctor at the time), and I satisfied myself that semen was indeed what had just come out of me. I thoroughly re-read the comments about how buildup and release of semen was accompanied by an "intensely pleasurable sensation." I figured I'd better check on that, so the next night in the tub, I repeated the experiment, focusing on the big moment. Whew, the book was right. Two nights later, after everyone was asleep, naked on my back on my bed with some Vaseline: oh holy shit, the book was more right than ever.

Off to the races after that.

bigredinmass likes this.