First load shot into your mouth

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by LowHangers, Oct 10, 2018.

1. It was my own load, against the wall legs up cock directed at my mouth. It was amazing to feel the hot load spray into my mouth and get on my face. I swallowed that load and many more since. I love the taste of my cum?

regina73, KC69, Wixx Trixx and 3 others like this.
  2. topper

topper Member

Bi-Gunny likes this.
  3. Tower69

Tower69 Members

I still jerk off to this day reliving that moment when I first got a load of cum pumped in my mouth. I think it stays with you.

4. Steveh

Steveh Members

Yes it does, made me want more and more

5. Bllide

Bllide Members

So I actually did this!!!!!
    Met a guy and had a 69 with him and despite evry urge to pull away as he came, I didnt and I took the whole load!! Just WOW!!!

6. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

It is truly an amazing feeling when a man unloads his cum in your mouth being provided the privilege to suck his cock. It's always been my goal when sucking cock to receive and enjoy his load of cum. Congrats! You'll always be wanting more now as your craving is going to be needing satisfaction. I hope you two can get together often and continue satisfying each other.

7. Silas63

Silas63 Members

Won't mention my actual first..... But a week after my 18th birthday I visited an arcade that I had been wanting to go to for a couple years. A friend told me about it and I couldn't wait to see what a gloryhole was all about. Went inside, got the tokens and found a booth down the dark hall. Once inside and the door was locked I put the tokens in and started clicking through the movies. As I was watching one scene where one guy was kneeling in the middle of a circle of others all stroking to him I noticed a finger tapping on the edge of a hole in the wall. Not really knowing what I was supposed to do I reached out and tapped the finger. It pulled back and the head of his dick appeared. I then reached up and rubbed the top of the soft head with my finger and the entire hardon came through the hole. I leaned down and took it in my mouth and listened to him moan. Started bobbing my mouth back and forth and flicking my tongue along the underside of the shaft and around the head when I pulled back. Wasn't long before I tasted his precum and shortly after I heard him say "I'm going to cum". I kept doing what I had been doing and was rewarded with feeling his head get bigger and harder and then his cum hit the top of my mouth. I felt each pulse as he filled my mouth and I swallowed to make room for all of it. I kept working until he pulled back through the hole and said thanks. I heard him leave the room and that was that.

8. Ronald Ingle

Ronald Ingle Members

The first time I took a really big load was the time I traveled with my best friend in high school with his salvation army friend and caught him blowing my BF late at night. I was so turned on, the friend had me sucking his dick immediately and then my BF and then several others before dawn, I swallowed them all.

Marriedbicouple, KC69 and Suburbanray like this.
  9. bmobius

bmobius Members

Oh, that question takes me back... I'd have to say it was probably my ex-best friend (and FWB) when I was younger. The experience was intense, to say the least. While I didn't enjoy the taste at first but feeling him throb and explode was so damn sexy and amazing. The more often he came in my mouth, the more I began to really want to taste it.

Marriedbicouple, LowHangers and KC69 like this.
  10. Eddy Simpson

Eddy Simpson Members

I was 18 when I 1st tasted my 1st cum, growing up in the far reaches of the north woods we had to find ways to entertain ourselves. My best friend and still is to this day 45 years late was in the woods building our fort and we called it the jacking fort. we would harvest our cum and store it in baby jars as prizes. One day my buddy said you know I saw my mom sucking my dad and he cummed in her mouth and she moaned like she like it. Would you like to try it, I know I would like to. We flipped a coin to see who was going 1st, I lost or should I say I was the lucky one who had to let him slide his meat between my teeth. Being young and anxious he blew his load straight away. It was amazing to see him shaking and me teasing the head of his cock until he shoved me away. He said what the hell was that, well lets just say I watch my parents as well and mom always tickles his dick with her tongue after he cums. it would be 3 days before he met me at the fort for return the favor play. After all these years, raising kids and the hassles oof work we still find time to meet up at my North woods cabin to relive our childhoods.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2022
  11. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

Guys please

Just a gentle reminder that life on Hip starts at 18 .

I know we can get carried away sometimes :)

Joe90 likes this.
  12. Joe90

Joe90 Members

I am currious

13. Joe90

Joe90 Members

It sound fun and has given me a nice filling if you now what I mean .

14. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

I think the privilege is getting your cock sucked.

As much as I'm ready to suck a nice clean cock for my benefit I still believe the reciever is getting the most benefit.

Mutual benefit maybe but receiving oral is a pleasure and a privilege.

Haven't been lucky enough to provide it but I think a guy should consider having someone allow them to stick a cock in their mouth is a privilege. Even if the cocksucker enjoys it.

KC69, Joe90 and Suburbanray like this.
  15. Joe90

Joe90 Members

Wow that sounds wild. I am going to nock one out , right now.

Well I'm curious likes this.
  16. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

Not sure I've noticed your comments before.

Are you a regular? How did jerk off after that? I jerked off twice last night but I'd like to read about your experiences.

Marriedbicouple, KC69 and Joe90 like this.
  17. Joe90

Joe90 Members

Yes I am a regular here, eg every night as my wife is in a care home. I have no company and on site naked touching myself all the time it is so exciting for me and my naught thoughts .

18. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

Do you have a freind? Someone to play with

Joe90 likes this.
  19. Joe90

Joe90 Members

I would love to have a friend to play with. But only me naked and my naughty thoughts. Do you have some to play with.

20. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

My wife,
    I have lots of naughty thoughts.
    Wouldn't mind some play on the side because I'd like to experience different things.
    Anything stopping you from looking for a friend? I know you have a wife in care but can you find an outlet to act on those naughty thoughts