First load shot into your mouth

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by LowHangers, Oct 10, 2018.

1. late_bloomer

late_bloomer Senior Member

My first few experiences was part of a MFM with a co-worker of my wife. Eventually I went down on him for a bit but not to completion. Afterwards when my wife and I were alone she commented that she was surprised I did that even though she knew I was curious. But she said 'it's not really a blowjob if he doesn't cum'. The next time we got together I wasted no getting down on him and staying down on him until he exploded in my mouth.

2. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

My first load was during a threesome at the coaxing of my girlfriend. The load was more than I could handle.
    I swallowed but not fast enough, his semen drooled down my chin. :p

3. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

Must have been an eye opening experience. Are you continuing that practice?

FWKbi likes this.
  4. Bllide

Bllide Members

I really want to try, I find the thought so horny. I have had a facial and loved it and I have had precum in my mouth.
    I am just worried I will hate it if I go the whole hog!

Wixx Trixx likes this.
  5. Steveh

Steveh Members

My first load in my mouth happened when i was sucking my first dick I was really into giving a great blow job for my first time. I probably should have known he was going to blow in my mouth as he moaned and his knees went a bit weak. But at the time he had his hands on my head, holding me on this dick I took it all and found I loved that

6. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

How old were you?

7. FWKbi

FWKbi Members

Whose dick was it? How'd you know him, what got you to suck him? Did he suck you?

8. Steveh

Steveh Members

It was at a gay men's bathhouse. I went because i wanted to try it. I found I loved it. His dick was so nice in my mouth. Yes he sucked me too, and i went on to suck three other dicks that first day - went back the next day for more cock

9. Steveh

Steveh Members

i was in my 40's and had been thinking about sucking a dick for over a year

Marriedbicouple and Spudz like this.
  10. FWKbi

FWKbi Members

Exciting! Took me maybe 10 years to get 4 cocks. Wish I had a bathhouse around here

Marriedbicouple likes this.
  11. Steveh

Steveh Members

I go to one every chance i get

FWKbi likes this.
  12. Bllide

Bllide Members

I am meeting a guy tomorrow and intend taking my first 'cum in mouth' from him. Must admit, I am nervous that I will hate it and gag but ts something I just HAVE to do, at least once.

13. Steveh

Steveh Members

you will really enjoy it,

14. dales50

dales50 Members

. First time I swallowed was the first time I sucked he was an older man as soon as I felt his cock in my mouth I loved the texture and the taste and him telling me how good it felt excited me I couldn’t wait for him to cum I loved tasting his pre-cum I really got excited when he said he was close to cumming and asked me if I wanted it in my mouth I shook my head yes then he moaned I’m cumming I felt his cock pulsate and I felt his cum hitting the back of my throat it felt like a lot warm and thick I swallowed it as it pumped out

15. Steveh

Steveh Members

Me too, the first dick I sucked he shot of in my mouth It was a surprise, but I should have known as his knees went a bit weak and he moaned. He was holding my head on his dick. But I was so into sucking his dick, feeling a dick in my mouth for the first time and LOVING it

KC69 and JeffT like this.
  16. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Sounds like me I had cum all over my face but Learned now to keep his cock in my mouth..............

17. Bllide

Bllide Members

S
    Can't decide how to take it tomorrow when I do this for the first time.
    Cock in mouth and take the whole load or cock out of mouth with mouth open so he can aim for my mouth?

18. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

When the time comes you will find out real quick then the next time it will be easer for you to make up your mind...I found out that way!

19. KC69

KC69 Members

Well, how did your cock sucking session go?

maturemale3346 likes this.
  20. maturemale3346

maturemale3346 Members

Can't wait for a report

KC69 likes this.