First load shot into your mouth

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by LowHangers, Oct 10, 2018.

1. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

It took me a while to allow that first load into my mouth but when I did I was hooked. I like the feeling of it shooting into my mouth, the texture, the warmth, and the taste. I've swallowed a lot of loads of cum and have enjoyed every one. Even the bitter one's really aren't that bad once you acquire a taste for man cum as I did.

KC69, EastBayCal, Kinkey and 5 others like this.
  2. marriedman50

marriedman50 Members

Totally agree, the taste is amazing and very erotic even when it's bitter. It's the whole situation and feeling another guy letting himself go and literally taste his orgasm that is so undescribable. Would happily suck a cock every day if I could...

Poplo., EastBayCal, dcc49 and 4 others like this.
  3. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Oh hell yeah...It's been some years but I remember a time shortly after I became a "Cock Sucker" when I was seeking out cocks to suck because I just couldn't get enough. Craigslist was my "Go-To" and there were so damn many married guys needing head in my area. I hit a moment in time where I sucked at least one cock (many days 2-3) for a stretch of about 42-45 days. That was an exciting streak I had going. Probably gave something like 85-90 blow jobs during that daily streak and swallowed every load of cum. Guys were wanting my oral services almost faster than I could schedule. 90% of those guys were married to women unwilling or unable to provide them with what they needed, I couldn't understand why they didn't enjoy sucking their cocks as much as I did.

4. subshawn41

subshawn41 closeted sub

I didn't like the taste but loved doing it. Tough to pinpoint why.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  5. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

I never really acquired a taste for cum. It was just part of sucking his cock that I accepted. Most often I swallowed after playing it around his cockhead with my tongue so I could keep his cock in my mouth until he went soft. Unfortunate, most of the old guys I suck now are on several medications that their cum is terrible. I try to let it run down his shaft so I can keep playing with his cock. Most guys like the after cum tongue play and let his cocksucker make the most of the blowjob.

Poplo. and DaveTheBiGuy like this.
  6. JaxJim

JaxJim Member

My first yummy mouthful of someone else's ball sauce happened with a friend when I was 12. He was 1 year older and we had been messing around together for 6 months when he dared me to suck him until he came. Up until this point, we had just mutually masturbated, stroked each other or sucked each other for a short time. I had tasted my own many times (At this age I was flexible enough to suck my own) so it was not necessarily my first taste.

It only took him about 4-5 minutes to shoot. He gave me a good mouthful, not as much as I was able to shoot but enough volume and force I could feel it shoot into the back of my mouth/throat. It was such a turn on and I was stroking myself and came at the same time he did.

While we did this many, many times after that, nothing gives me the mental thrill as that time. I have probably cum 1,000 times thinking about this event.

KC69, EastBayCal, smape and 3 others like this.
  7. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

It's always fun to remember those firsts. They live with us forever. And the more we do, the more firsts we have to enjoy.

ed0870 and LowHangers like this.
  8. JeffT

JeffT Members

I enjoyed the first load I swallowed. It caught me a bit by surprise. I could feel his balls tighten as he spurted some nice thick cum in my mouth. l liked making him cum that hard.

bsboy, KC69, EastBayCal and 3 others like this.
  9. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I'm a bisexual male in a fabulous marriage with a woman and our sex life is the best either of us experienced within our previous marriage because I came out to her early on of my bisexuality. She loves that I suck cock and looks forward to our boyfriend fucking me in the ass but she's also told me what she enjoys witnessing the most is me taking his load of cum into my mouth and swallowing it. Sucking cock has always been my favorite sexual activity and taking his load in my mouth to swallow has always and will always provide me with the most satisfaction.

10. Steveh

Steveh Members

The first time was surprising to me, but so good I still remember it, the feeling of it and how much i liked it

KC69, Poplo., JeffT and 3 others like this.
  11. Anyfun

Anyfun Banned

Not too dissimilar than my first time. He came quick and didn't say anything. Hindsight, the pulsing of his cock should've given the hint. However, he blew in my mouth while he was near the throat. I don't blame him, I do the same thing.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  12. Pobept73

Pobept73 Members

First time was with a class mate, we were in the 9th grade(I think). We both lived in the country about 1/2 mile apart.
    We could almost always find a secluded place to have oral sex. Then a year or so later we begin engaging in anal sex as well.

My first time to swallow I was sucking his dick, just before he shot a large cum load he pressed his hand on the back of my head holding me down while he filled my mouth full of cum.
    I was thrilled with him forcing my head tight on his dick. The taste, the feel of cum on my tongue and the unmistakable smell of his cum in my mouth.

After I pulled off of his dick I opened my mouth wide so he could see his cum rolling off my tongue before I swallowed every drop.

After that I was hooked on sucking dicks and swallowing cum. I can and sometimes still have anal sex (bottom) but I don't find that as satisfying as as sucking a man to completion before swallowing.

Blastolene, EastBayCal, smape and 2 others like this.
  13. Pobept73

Pobept73 Members

Unlike you from my first time I loved the feel of a dick in my mouth, the taste, feel and smell of cum in my mouth.

14. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Yeah, a couple things from the first time...the feel of his cock in my mouth, the scent of his showered genitals, feeling his large balls in my mouth as I sucked on them where all intensely erotic first for me. It took some time getting over the scent and taste of the cum but was only a short time as I quickly acquired a taste and desire for freshly ejaculated cum from a raging hard cock. Thus a true, dedicated cock sucker was born...lol...I've swallowed every load (when only blowjob is provided) since and I've lived a sexually adventurous cock suckers life.

15. Pobept73

Pobept73 Members

Big smile, Spoken like a true blue dick loving cock sucker.

16. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I know what I like and having a supportive wife along side enhances every experience.

Donnee and Bicaptain My Captain like this.
  17. Pobept73

Pobept73 Members

Now divorced but ex-wife was never very adventurous when it came to sex.

18. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I too didn't swallow until about my tenth blow job and felt the same way. Feeling and tasting that first load of cum shot into your mouth can be monumental as it was for me.

19. Jennie Mink

Jennie Mink Members

It was such a long time ago now but I remember being sooo excited and so eager to please my then-boyfriend.
    His cum tasted much nicer than I had expected but I was so keen to let him cum in my mouth that the taste really didn't matter.
    This is something I treat my hubby to on special occasions or when I'm very drunk!
    Sorry! I've posted this in the bisexual threads but I do have a thing for women too!

Deejay88, KC69, mr man and 9 others like this.
  20. nodeer

nodeer Members

Only recently had my first mouthful of cum. I loved it, and I’m looking for lots more. It’s just lovely.
    I have wasted too long already before experiencing this, I’m 65, a born cum lover revealed at last I think.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2020