First load shot into your mouth

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by LowHangers, Oct 10, 2018.

1. late_bloomer

late_bloomer Senior Member

Same here, and I'll bet most guys would love a BJ from another guy.

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  2. SonnySpoons

SonnySpoons Hung black top

I was 18 and living in public housing. My dad was never around and my mom worked two jobs and was rarely home. My older sister's boyfriend was always at our place even when she wasnt around. His cock was the first cock I had in my mouth and the first cum I swallowed. Once I started sucking his cock. i didnt want to stop even after I got his load.

EastBayCal, 721Jonny and LowHangers like this.
  3. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I know how you feel, I get so into sucking cock. When he blows his load into my mouth I prefer to keep him in my mouth and suck it hard for a second load. I get so turned on feeling it explode, going flaccid as I hold it in my mouth slowly sucking it clean, taking his balls into my mouth and licking his "taint" as it begins to grow hard again. I can and have sucked a guys cock for 60-90 minutes continuously.

ohSOcurious, KC69, 721Jonny and 3 others like this.
  4. Mr. White

Mr. White Members

I've only taken one load in the mouth (other than my own) in my mouth. It was only a few months ago with an older gentleman I met through craigslist. He pushed me down and straddled me slowly putting his throbbing cock in and out of my mouth. It turned me on a lot being in that compromising position where couldn't get up and couldn't really use my hands while he was able to fuck my mouth. I could tell he was getting closer and when he finally came I only had the tip in my mouth so some ended up on my face but the load was nice and warm and of course I swallowed it.

y1092maz, ohSOcurious, KC69 and 4 others like this.
  5. Alwayshorny2020

Alwayshorny2020 Members

It was the second cock I had in my mouth. We had arranged to meet in a large car park at a road side stop. Leant over and started sucking His hard cock. Had no intention of taking his load but was really enjoying sucking on his cock with his hands holding the back of my head. He blew and I happily swallowed his load. Loved it

ohSOcurious, KC69, EastBayCal and 4 others like this.
  6. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

That first time is something else. My first was similar...I was in a cock sucking trance so enjoying myself. When I heard him say "Here I cum" I took all 8" of him down to his balls as he pumped his load into my throat. The pulsating of his cock with each spurt was so hot. I sucked his cock clean and dry of all his tasty cum.

7. Alwayshorny2020

Alwayshorny2020 Members

Just feeling a hot hard cock in my mouth was sensational.

8. Steveh

Steveh Members

I too was kinda forced into sucking a dick for my first time. He was holding my head and first just rubbed his dick against my lips then rammed it into my mouth and continued to hold my head while he face fucked me until he shot off

9. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I don't mind some rough play every now and again but I willingly sucked my first cock as well as swallowing my first load of cum...I didn't have to be forced to do so.

10. Steveh

Steveh Members

I guess it was kinda forced, i had always wanted to suck a dick and this helped me along

11. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

No force involved. I saw his cock and wanted to suck it. Glad I did.

12. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

It was so satisfying making the first cock I sucked cum in my mouth. Knowing my tongue, lips, mouth, throat pleasured him to orgasm. Feeling his meat pulse and then tasting his semen. Feeling of pride and accomplishment.

13. nudistguyny

nudistguyny Senior Member

Some times things just happen unexpectedly .

Last edited: Jan 12, 2021
    BiSal, Poplo., budg282 and 6 others like this.
  14. marriedman50

marriedman50 Members

I was always too afraid of HIV to do this, but eventually met a married guy who I trusted and had had a recent test. The days before our agreed meet I was so excited I couldn't concentrate on anything. It was such a hot experience, I was a bit disappointed that he didn't shoot his load, rather it trickled out in my mouth, but the taste and feel of it was so sensational I can't begin to describe it. Since then I met quite a few guys and swallowed their loads, the taste is always different sometimes very sweet and tasty, other times bitter and a bit nauseous, but usually very exciting especially when their cocks get really hard just before they cum and then twitches as it pumps jet after jet of hot cum into your mouth.. soo erotic.

15. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

I actually think it would be more submissive to have the guy pull out, and blow his load all over my face. I'd feel like a totally "used" cum slut. I actually expect any guy who's dick I'm sucking to blow his load in my mouth or down my throat...
    But I'm sexually submissive with men, and LOVE to be totally sexually dominated by another guy... And nothing says submissive and "used" quite like having another guy cum all over my face.

BiSal, EastBayCal, JeffT and 4 others like this.
  16. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

I too swallowed the cum the very first time I sucked dick... And I've been hooked ever since.

I'm a submissive bottom with men, and REALLY enjoy having a guy cum all over my face too. I REALLY like the feeling of being "used" by a sexy dominant guy.

17. lookingtotry

lookingtotry Guest

Well the first load shot in to my mouth caught me off guard I mean I’m sure I swallowed some of it and the taste was fine but he blow a ton .... I know a lot ended up all over him my mouth and face but that little thing just wouldn’t stop pumping cum out.

18. Biodome1980

Biodome1980 Guest

First time was after I separated from my first wife. I was playing with another divorced guy who was probably 20 years older than me. We had been having sex for a week or so. When id suck his he'd tell me when he was going to cum and I'd stop and let him cum on his stomach. Then one day he didn't tell me and filled my mouth. Swallowed because it's not sexy to spit. Glad he didn't tell me because now it's my favorite part of a blowjob!

19. ed0870

ed0870 Members

This... all day!

EastBayCal and DaveTheBiGuy like this.
  20. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

My HS neighbor friend and I were suck buddies through HS and college. First time we were camping out in my folks' back yard. LSS, I found myself with his growing cock in my mouth. His moans and groans told me I was doing it right. Then I felt it grow even more and he was cuming. That first shot caught me off guard, but I fought through the gag reflex and swallowed a huge load. I had never heard of doing anything but swallowing, so I did. Wasn't thrilled with the taste, but the texture was just fine. I acquired a taste for him regularly over the years.