first homemade bong...go ahead and laugh.

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by jojoeyes, Aug 23, 2005.

1. Trippin' Billies

Trippin' Billies Senior Member

^^lol, how bout whipping me up a new car from shit around ur house?

2. Death

Death Grim Reaper Lifetime Supporter

I dont know, but i would have never been stupid enough to smoke out of plastic.

hell the first time i ever had to make something to smoke out of was a toilet paper roll, aluminum foil. i made me a steamroller and never even saw one before in my life. and every 5 year old knows that BURNING PLASTIC IS BAD

3. trekker

trekker Intrepid Traveler

Done......

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:kDQhlG_-FScJ:www.setanet.com.br/img/wall/porche.jpeg

Had to take the fuckin vacume cleaner apart, and my tackle box is a little light, but here ya go man. When can you pick it up? Oh, and now I am out of bubble gum too......maybe jojoeyes can spare a piece he got from the candystore. 15.....and cracking wise like he does. End up in prison by the time he's 21. Then he can make fuckin home made license plates. Stick that in your bong and smoke it. :)

4. Jack_Straw2208

Jack_Straw2208 Senior Member

omg... this kid is fucking stupid...

5. goofydrummer

goofydrummer Senior Member

some advice...never take up weed.

6. deadhead123654

deadhead123654 Banned

well if ur gonna make a pipe that bad u mgiht as well use foil.. u wont get ne smoke from it... a great thing to make homemade bongs from that u will find around the house is the cap of expo markers... they dont melt when lit and they have holes on them for smoke to come through... just make a hole in a water bottle and attach the cap... i love making homemade bongs its like a hobby of mine (but i perfer to smoke out of glass pieces)

7. deadhead123654

deadhead123654 Banned

but that is true wat they said b4... dont use plastic.. even if it doesnt burn its still bad... try to find something metal

8. Blind_Melon_Chitlin'

Blind_Melon_Chitlin' Member

9. crispy_creme

crispy_creme Banned

try using an apple for a pipe, its easier and you can throw it away.

10. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

$10 to make... is that a platinum socket or somthing?

11. luvndrumn

luvndrumn Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Or a carrot. Hollow out a bowl on the thick end and core down the center to the narrow end. Add a bit of tin foil and there you are. If the man comes by, lose the tinfoil and start munchin'.;)

12. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

man making bongs is so fuckin easy what the hell is wrong with people this thread makes me sick, im so pissed of with this place and talking about all these ways of making bongs when you can do it without any money and still have it perfectly airtight

while your intentions were right TBTM, theres no excuse for this sort of stupidity, at 15 one should know that plastic burns very quickly when held near a flame.

excuse me for being angry but i cant help it

i think jojo has earned the position of resident monkey-jester.

13. Blind_Melon_Chitlin'

Yep.

14. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

for me bongs are really easy to make and i have never in my life smoked out of aluminum.
    though i do find it tough sometimes to find a down-stem.

for a bowl i use a socket or the metal top of a glass salt or pepper shaker(you can find these in restaurants)

for a chamber you can prettey much use any object with conecting walls and a closed base.

down stem metal pen, part of a wind chime, just go to the harware store and spend 40 cents

look around.

pipes are even easyer to make. i bet i could go anywhere in my house and take 2 mins and build a pipe.

15. Blind_Melon_Chitlin'

Crafstman socket into bottom part a stainless steel Parker Jotter pen. This makes a one hitter, insert into plastic bottle or anus depending on what pleasure you seek.

16. PLyTheMan

PLyTheMan Senior Member

Some of the posts in this thread honestly made me laugh out loud to myself. I'm sorry, but that pipe is pretty bad. This is why the internet is bad for kids. If hes 15 and hadn't been online, he either A. would not even have a concept of what pot is or more likely B. Started smoking with some people who can show him the ropes.

If you've only smoked once, and it wasn't even all pot, why are you trying to make pipes? Do you know where to get any? If you do, I suggest you find someone trustworthy that allready smokes and spend some time smoking with someone experienced. If theres no one around thats decent enough to befreind, wait a few years and by then I'm sure you'll come across someone. I'm not saying this to be mean, but in all honesty you dont seem to have too much knowledge on this subject. What you need to do is grow up a few more years and by then you should have enough knowledge to go into smoking; thats knowledge that you can't find on erowid.

17. NoVictimNoCrime

NoVictimNoCrime -

in case, despite all the criticism and mean things people have said in this thread, you still want to make a bong, heres a way to make a cheap one. get a plastic soda bottle, something shaped like this --> U (the bowl), such as a socket or marker cap coated in foil, and something that you can attach to the bottom of the bowl to extend to below the water (the stem). attach the stem to the bowl, then make a hole slightly larger than the stem about 1/3 up from the bottom of the soda bottle, then slide the stem into the hole (angled down) until its about an inch from the bottom and the bowl is resting against the side of the bottle, then seal the opening with tape or something. unscrew the cap from the bottle and fill it with water until the water is about an inch above the bottom of the stem. the idea is that when you light the bud in the bowl and inhale through the mouth of the bottle, the smoke will go from the bowl, down into the stem, out through the water (getting rid of some gross tar), up into the bottle, into your mouth, and down to your lungs. (hope thats not too confusing, never been good with directions...) sorry for all the rough comments youve been getting.

18. BradinTheGreat

BradinTheGreat Member

Check this site out. It gives you a run down of the basics in bong and pipe making.
    http://www.cannabis.com/usage/bongpipe.shtml

Your first attempt looked pretty silly, but at least you had the basic idea. Try finding/making a metal bowl, that way it won't melt easily and you won't be inhaling plastic fumes. I would try making a bowl a little smaller than the one you first had. Depending on how much weed you have, it would be really hard to fill. I had four homemade bongs and pipes with various bowls, just keep experimenting. Good luck!

19. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

dont you have hose in america? hose is all we use here in australia. the dark green hose. try not to get teh really rubbery pvc stuff but the firmer type that doesnt melt.

and why would you use a marker-lid covered in foil for a bowl? why wouldnt you just use.. foil?

20. Trippin' Billies

Trippin' Billies Senior Member

nah, that "car" could quite possibly be THE shittiest car i have ever seen, plus silvers not my color... perhaps u could make me a ford pinto with wooden outskirts? now theres a car worth making. sumthing like this perhaps?
    http://www.phellowship.org/images/ford-pinto-cruiser.jpg

rotf haha