first homemade bong...go ahead and laugh.

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by jojoeyes, Aug 23, 2005.

1. jojoeyes

jojoeyes kinda high

haha my first bong...i know its shitty but hey first time. some points / questions

1. the pipe actually has a hole in the bottom of it after it enters the cup...i think u can see it in the bottom view pic

2. does the wide pipe/neck size affect it?

anyways tell me anything u see that is really wrong and i'll keep it in mind for my final draft.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. jakesanders

jakesanders Senior Member

i dot see how u smoke out of it... haha..

3. jojoeyes

jojoeyes kinda high

wait its not a bong its a pipe... just shove the weed to the bottom, use a torch lighter, and inhale.

4. TheLizardKingMike

TheLizardKingMike Members

Dude, does that even work?

5. Mr MiGu

Mr MiGu King of the Zombies

perhaps you should make your paraphenalia out of something other than plastic
    especially the bowl

6. Oz!

Oz! Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

oh......my...god.....dude, just think about it! :D

7. DejaVoo

DejaVoo stardust

lol....thanks for givin me 'permisson' 2 laugh. :)

well i tried 2 make a few 'homemade' bongs 2 but they sucked and leaked. u got around 10 bucks buddy? i did...so i went 2 the local headshop, and bought a small plastic purple bong for like 10 bucks...and she is wonderful :)

8. NoVictimNoCrime

NoVictimNoCrime -

to tell you the truth, i would have no idea how to use that thing. are you gonna seal it and stick a bowl in the top or what?

9. PurpleGel

PurpleGel Senior Member

yeah i've never seen a bong that looked like that. yours is open in the wrong places.

10. jojoeyes

jojoeyes kinda high

its a pipppppe

and i threw it away already lol.

11. Blissful Thinking

Blissful Thinking Member

I hope you enjoy fumes from burning plastic entering your lungs =).......you dumbass.

12. jojoeyes

jojoeyes kinda high

yeah i read that after i made it....o well didnt smoke from it so no bad. just passing some time.

13. PatternOfChaos

PatternOfChaos Member

Hehe maybe you'll get it sometime. Have you not smoked out of a real bong or pipe before or something? You should just get a plastic bottle, hot glue a metal bowl/stem through it, and fill it with water for a cheap-ass bong.

14. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

Why do you have to be such a jerk? He's only 15, maybe he hasn't even been smoking long (i hope so, he's young as it is). When I was 15, I didn't know shit about anything, let alone how to make a pipe or bong. We need to help out the younger stoners, not ridicule them. Yeah, it was a bad contraption, but give him advise on a better design, don't just insult him.

Anyways, stick to wood, clay, or (preferably) metal for the bowl, don't use plastic. Actually, try not to use aluminum foil either, it's not supposed to be good for you.

15. MarijuanaPhysicist

MarijuanaPhysicist Member

yo the little guy is just experimenting, i give him props in coming up with that, just try avoiding plastic. use somthing that takes more then a lighter to melt it. and post a pic of it for us before u smoek out of it so we can tell u if its safe. good luck man

16. jojoeyes

jojoeyes kinda high

yay not everyone heres an asshole.

lol. yeah never smoked weed in my life...except for this thing a friend told me was a 60-40 with tobacco but i didnt get high.

i'll be sure to post my device and how i plan to do it.

17. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

just a funny homemade bowl story..we've all made aluminum foil bowls right? well to smuggle one out of this girls house past her parents i just added alumminum foil pedals around the bowl & pinned it to her shirt like an alluminum foil flower..her mom looked at it funny & laughed, but had no idea it wasa bowl

18. deadonceagain

deadonceagain mankind is a plague

ahahahahahhahahahahahahaahahahahah,wow dude i just have to say you a dumb ass realy man,i mean combined this with your other posts and wow good luck with everything

19. deadonceagain

deadonceagain mankind is a plague

ahah dude now thats thinking with you head,nice work

20. trekker

trekker Intrepid Traveler

[​IMG]Here's a little something I threw together from stuff lying around the house. Hope you like it.