First Ever Aerial Footage of Uncontacted Amazon Tribe

Discussion in 'Endangered Species and Ecosystems' started by Justin_Hale, Mar 16, 2014.

1. Justin_Hale

Justin_Hale ( •_•)⌐■-■ ...(⌐■_■)

Read more, and watch the video here: http://www.evolveascend.com/latestb...er-aerial-footage-of-uncontacted-amazon-tribe

I say leave them alone.

~Your thoughts?

2. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

When I think of unspoiled tribes I think of kids and yeah I think we should let them decide who or what to love.

3. Logan 5

Logan 5 Confessed gynephile Lifetime Supporter

Sadly it's true. Maturity is not only on the personal level, but cultural as well. And it has been shown that people from primitive/indigenous tribes/groups/families/cultures rarely achieve well enough to be self-supporting. It can be done, but it's very hard, and they really should be left alone. If they wish to reach out, then we should help them learn and grow with us. If anyone does face poverty or prostitution, they should, they must, do so at their own will. Not because they have no choice.

4. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

I think there's lots of valuable anthropological, medicinal, and survivor skill knowledge we can learn from uncontacted tribes. Maybe it's a better idea to make contact and learn from them what we can before their corrupt government and globalism makes them extinct.