First drink in a year combined with hefty amphetamine dose

Discussion in 'Potent Potables' started by etkearne, Sep 3, 2011.

1. etkearne

etkearne Resident Pharmacologist

Hello. I feel it necessary to post about this strange drug combination that has presented itself to me this evening.

As I eluded to in another post in this very sub-forum, I was going to drink, tonight, for the first time in nearly a year. It also was "Refill Day" for me, a term that all pharmaceutical enthusiasts know well as the day when you get your month's worth of social-approved drugs and tend to take extra to celebrate on.

I wanted to go out to town to people-watch, and really wanted to meet some new people since I go to grad. school for Mathematics and my fellow grad. students tend to be boring and weird. I had two beers at the first bar, alone, and it was very sparsely populated, so I left. As I walked a quarter mile to the next bar, my mind swirled in this strange state of the combination of 75mg of Vyvanse (a total of around 25mg of Dextroamphetamine, or around 40mg of Adderall) with these two beers. But it felt like about 5 beers since my tolerance is so low from abstaining for a year. I went to the next bar and sat there with my third drink, transforming in my mind to a state I never have quite been to before!

I had taken stimulants and drank before, but never have I felt so INSANELY affected by the amphetamines (think hard-core focus, gritting of teeth, mind working fluidly) but also so dis-inhibited by alcohol. I felt like I could have said 'anything' to anyone without feeling ashamed or nervous. But my common sense prevailed and I refrained from such behavior. Unfortunately, this meant that I didn't talk to a group of attractive females.

I drove home after that, fearing that if I would drink more my BAC would go over the legal limit (a real concern, as weighing 185lb, 4 drinks would put me over...), and I have been sitting here, reading three different web-pages at once, simultaneously dis-inhibited to the extreme while maintaining a strict, disciplinary focus mode.

I just thought I would add this pseudo-'trip' report of this strange combination. Although I am sure it is a common combination, it just feels so strange to me! The two drugs are just so different that it really is sending my brain for a whirl.

2. RiversClearwater

RiversClearwater Member

I love drinking and speeding, extremely guilty pleasure of mine! Definitely had way too many nights over winter with my girlfriend, each taking 80-100mgs of add and splitting a fifth and beers...yikes!

3. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

I wouldn't want to do it often, or more than once. But once, it sounds like a great time. I'd like to try it.

4. ChenBenoweth

ChenBenoweth Member

Shit is exciting. Drinkin and speedin. You can handle your alcohol a ridiculous amount better. And getting blowjobs are the shit!

5. etkearne

I haven't had another drink since that fun night. Perhaps I'll hit up a bar or two again this Friday evening. There seemed to be quite a lot of new micro-brews available that I didn't know of when I had to 'quit' drinking last December.

I also want to have the fun of talking to my friend while walking down Main Street high and buzzed. That was the best part of last time (I mentioned it in another, similar thread).

6. IslandHippie

IslandHippie Member

You walked from one bar to the next, then drove home after? How is that possible? lol

7. etkearne

I had three or four drinks over four hours. I weighed about 200 pounds at the time, so it was under 0.08 BAC.

8. 73h_6r347_0n3

73h_6r347_0n3 Member

i hate drinking and speeding, for me its like my mind is racing but my body is like fuck you

9. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

clearly he walked back to his car lol

sounds kind of like MDMA?