First day at highschool

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by sacrament32, Sep 6, 2005.

1. sacrament32

sacrament32 Member

Ok today was my first day at highschool wich was sweetness sorta.. but anyways there was a million people high and it was soooo obvious they were all confused and looking for there classes and laughing and stuff also my dealers are depleteing by the moment i pretty much have to get a new dealer since they moved or went to college or just dont sell anymore ARG !

2. jojoeyes

jojoeyes kinda high

downer. i still have to get a steady dealer.

3. DejaVoo

DejaVoo stardust

aw man, first day of school. usualy pointless...usualy the first motnh or so doesnt really 'count'. like the other year, i went 2 months late, and nothing really happened. oh wait - i failed my history class cuz i was too late..whatever haha.

but anyways, i think high or not, everyone looks at der schedule and is confused on the first day of skool. goodluck with finding a dealer..i usualy dont call em dealers..dat sounds weird...i jus think of em as a friend that i can get weed from.

4. jojoeyes

jojoeyes kinda high

yah dealer sounds too ghetto.

haha i miss that pic of u eating a pizza.

5. scents&subtlesou

scents&subtlesou Member

i still have a month before i go back to college....

6. Bassist

Bassist Gate crasher!

LOL.

7. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

hahha ya everyones always baked at my school, cept the kids that are drug free, which is like, I dunno , a few groups Iguess.

8. jojoeyes

jojoeyes kinda high

lol i have to do good this year. no baked at school for me, mannnn

9. Marokko

Marokko Member

What school do you go to?

10. sacrament32

sacrament32 Member

Me? i go to a school in v.a. In stafford

11. Marokko

Marokko Member

sounds awsome. i go to school in goergia, where there is only a small group of stoners at my school. like its a public school but very goodie goodie. so no one would dare come to school stoned dude.

12. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

all those stoned people need to get weed somewhere. sif youd have any trouble getting hooked up

13. Micha

Micha Now available in Verdana!

I dont think that too many people at my school smoke. The ones that do you can tell but the rest that might, I cant be so sure about. And then theres the people that just dont smoke. But I love being in school high.

14. sniffmagikmarkrs

sniffmagikmarkrs Senior Member

i go to school in california....lots of people that are obviously stoners but then there are lots of clean people too.....i'm mostly friends with the band geeks because i am one....none of them get stoned though.....i'm all alone.... i don't mind getting high with the other stoners but they hog all of the weed.... i prefer to conserve my weed and gets stoned alone.....i don't have a set "dealer" i just get mine from whatever comes up.....about a month ago i scored a bunch from my dad's friend diane..... some awesome quality indica and some OK sativa.....not bad considering how much i have left and how much i've scored and how much my dad and i smoked out of his bong........

you just have to go with the flow when purchasing....it's nice to get it from many different people because then you get many different highs

15. sacrament32

sacrament32 Member

stoner bill thats true i shouldnt have a problem getting a new hookup but i dont know half the kids so im trying to get new one plus ill be moveing soon

16. BradinTheGreat

BradinTheGreat Member

Good times man! Good luck finding a SS (steady supplier).

17. MarijuanaPhysicist

MarijuanaPhysicist Member

yah my dealer happens to be a friend ive known since 4th grade. and im a senior in highschool now.