First Date Sex

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Lovnflman, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

How many guys/gals have had sex on the night of their first date?

After a month of texts and phone calls we finally met for a date, and had the best sex of our lives....TWICE!
    33 years ago today. A fond memory with my now wife. Boy, I'd really like to go back to that evening!

Sadly after 30 years there is no sex...nada. I miss those days.........

jmadre likes this.
  2. AnyaZ89

AnyaZ89 Member

I had sex on the first "date" with my husband. It turned out well. That was over 7 years ago. Still together!

3. Python 8

Python 8 Members

Glad to hear it , you must be a perfect match . Congrats !

AnyaZ89 likes this.
  4. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Most every first date I have ends up with us having sex. That's because having sex is the reason for the date.

EroticaWriter likes this.
  5. Romper

Romper Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

After we broke up, my ex wife, who was a virgin when we started going together, would have sex on the first date, if the date went well. Her rationale was that she wouldn't go out with a guy unless she found him attractive. Because she was attracted to him, she wanted to have sex with him. She never knew if that would be the last date, so she went for it while she could get it. She was attractive with a nice body, so there was never a shortage of guys hanging around.

She told me about a few times when the date didn't go well, but she did them anyway. She knew they were only interested in one thing, and they would pester her to go out with them again until they got what they wanted. So she let them fuck her on the first date just to get rid of them, even though she wasn't into it. She would just lie there and let them have their way with her until they finished. And she was right, they never bothered her again.

sidss and curiousfellow like this.
  6. curiousgeorge

curiousgeorge Senior Member

Well that's one way for a lady to find out, if a guy is only interested in her body?......lol
    Thing is, that's a turn off for some serious wife hunters, so.........
    Hard to play the game just right, that's for sure.
    Not like for the other way around and for most women, expecting a date to try a little.
    That is if he has any free testosterone flowing in his veins, at all.
    Besides wanting sex, he might also be checking her out, for the reasons stated, too!

7. John1971

John1971 Senior Member

My wife and I met online and were together exactly 2 years to the day before we met in real life. We had sex our first night together in real life.

Other than that, I never had sex with any of my exes until at least the third or fourth date, with one exception, and that was purely oral on the second.

Papa1441 and curiousfellow like this.
  8. curiousgeorge

That's different all the way around, actually and not like it takes a physical meetings to establish a close and long relationship, so by the time you met and bedded her, you were obviously very close.

Lovnflman likes this.
  9. curiousgeorge

I've had a lot of first date sex and you might as well count her in on the polls, too, even though she's not here to testify on her own behalf.....lol
    I guess she could be though, though, by some strange coincidence...

10. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

Our first date was when we were 15 and went to a school dance. No sex, unless you count holding hands. Sex came on our wedding night almost 8 years later. Now after 40 years of marriage, still having great sex.

11. curiousgeorge

You really are older than dirt, then......lol
    Just kidding and most happy for you both....

olderndirt likes this.
  12. Romper

Romper Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

I think he is 63; that really isn't older than dirt, it is just old.

curiousfellow likes this.
  13. curiousgeorge

Well, actually not, as he's still on his way for getting there. Old is when you have reached and surpassed, the average life span of man, or at least, that's the way I like looking at it.
    Older than dirt, I'm not so sure, but certainly a ways past that average span......lol

jmadre likes this.
  14. angie1984-

angie1984- Members

Most of my first dates i’ve had sex

joe.booth1991, jmadre and B1G_D like this.
  15. sidss

sidss Banned

First date with my bf I did not, but with my later sugar partners, yes, but I guess that's what was expected anyways.

16. curiousgeorge

But of course....lol

17. curiousgeorge

And like a good girl should, if you happen to be the recipient of her charms....lol

jmadre and angie1984- like this.
  18. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Close to 23 I think.
    My ex and one FWB were the exceptions.
    6 of those intended to have a chat only on the first time. things went well and we had sex first time. One of them was a couple
    The others, we knew we were doing something first time.
    There are 2 couples in there. 1 was for a stripper fantasy. She stroked me and I titfucked her.
    The other couple was to cum on the wife for her fetish, I titfucked her everytime. Last time I met them she sucked my cock a good while at first.

jmadre likes this.
  19. Oelrob

Oelrob Senior Member

My wife and I had sex multiple times and multiple ways on our first date. We had been friends for over a year but this was our first real date. It lasted 4 days. We've been married 20 years.

jmadre likes this.
  20. g65389pon

g65389pon Members

Don’t know if this is first date but my first time a girl that I had gone with a time or two called me on a Saturday night. She said, mom is on a date and my little brother is asleep. If you come over I’ll fuck you nsa. I jumped on my bike and went to fuck her and I did. A month later the next door neighbor was over. We had made out about 2 months earlier. I fucked her with no dates just made out ones. There were several nsa fucks in high school.
    Went out with a girl a few years after high school that I had known for years. She quickly had my cock in her mouth and sucked me off. First time a girl had done that and she swallowed it. Later that night I fucked her.
    I knew all of them previously so I don’t know if they count.