First date gift?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by RainyDayHype, Jun 25, 2018.

1. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

Some guys bring a gift of flowers to women on a first date. What type of gift would be appropriate for a woman to give a guy?

2. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

A blowjob.

C/S,
    Rev J

3. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

Tangible gift *

4. Reverand JC

Allow him to record it.

C/S,
    Rev J

5. Goander

Goander Members

Handjob :hearteyes:

6. Reverand JC

Now that I've done a couple of smartass replies. One of the coolest date memories I've had was going into a huge (New/Used) record store on a date where me and the girl each chose a CD that the other hadn't heard before and bought them. She ended up with Neil Young and Crazyhorse " Live Rust Never Sleeps" and I ended up with Yes "Close to the Edge".

C/S,
    Rev J

7. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

In the words of that character portraited by Harrison Ford in "Six Days Seven Nights", "guys, we're easy, you(as in women) show up(and you got our attention)".

8. Niamh2636

Niamh2636 Members

I've never been given a gift on a first date, not that it bothers me now that I'm thinking about it. As for a gift for a guy..... wow, that's a tricky one.
    Not wanting to sound too full of myself, me agreeing to go on a date in the first place should be reward enough :blush:.

9. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

I never went on a date I always asked it they wanted to hang out which would lead to friendship which would lead to friends having occasional sex. When you ask someone on a date that leads to a commitment of some sort, then they want to go to the next level whatever that means, then they take over one of the drawers in your dresser for their panties, then they start asking questions about why the fuck do you have a girls picture in this box in the closet which she was not invited to open. IMO don't ask for a date, always, always say, "do you want to hang out," period.

Deejay88 likes this.
  10. Ladylays

Ladylays Members

Depends on the kinda of date it's . if it's a booty call date a pack of condoms and Lube. Is a very thoughtful gift.

Deejay88 and (deleted member) like this.
  11. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

Nothing. Just be you. If you 2 don't blend naturally and don't seem to be comfortable in each other's company don't come back. If he or she knocks off your socks and just the sight of them makes you write bad checks then leave. For a great friendship 2 people must be able to communicate comfortably with each other without the idea of sex in mind. once you completely fuck each other's mind with total ease then the bodies will naturally be next. And it will be the best sex you ever had without the treat of possession, jealousy or any of the fucked up emotions one faces in a disfunctional reationship.

Twogigahz likes this.
  12. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

Just a meaningful thank you and a kiss on the cheek would be sufficient for me.
    I wouldn't ask nor wish for anything more .

13. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I've never been one to expect anything from a woman on a first date but have gotten blow jobs from a few women. If I make her laugh I consider it a success. My first wife sucked and fucked me the first time we met at a party in her parents home. I returned (home on leave) to military duty after that evening and 2 1/2 years later we picked up where we left off again.