First Cocaine Experiences

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by passittotheleft, Jan 12, 2006.

1. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

3 lines at once for a first timer? I smell garbage.

2. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

I still smoke, I love playing with my son when Im high! But yea, Im in the same boat as this girl, I lost the majority of my friends and connections. :(

3. Guitar

Guitar Senior Member

i don't understand how you can not feel a comedown from yak when it messes with seretorin and dopemine , and coke sucks worst drug in my opinion

4. **PsYcHoDeLiC**

**PsYcHoDeLiC** Member

did coke the first time properly last nite. last weds i did like a hairline but i dont think that counts. so i did one line felt pretty good mainly jus confident and wanted to go fuk someone lol smoked a jay nd dint rele fell a comedown. den i did anuva line which was prity fat nd i was pretty fucked. rushin mi tits off. the comedown after that however i felt was a ****. i was still a bit drunk but i felt really out of it. not gunna make this a frequent thing it felt the cumdown was worse then on pills. good while ur up real bad wen ur down. xxx

5. MIIDAJ

MIIDAJ Member

coke is bad im trying to stop myself. It started once in a while then got to be everyweek now it was 4-5-6 times a week. the next day isnt bad if you do a little one night, but like doing 3-4-5 days straight the next day sucks and doing alot in one day the next day sucks. I stopped for a week then binged out for 4 days now i am on day 3 again. I feel better my buds had some last night and i saw how wierd they were acting, noticing alot of things i didnt noticed when i was coked up with them. I was eating ice cream and smoking a doobie and they were all shot out. it was great not to be shot out with them.

It turns you into a monster when your on it, it does me anyway. i just dont want to run out when i have it thats the worst part. Im just trying to stop while i can see it getting out of hand instead of after it does.

It was my experence that coke addiction is a creeping thing. It wasnt the first line that made hook me, it is more of a process. I did coke the first time when i was 18 i am almost 24 now, so thats 6 yrs. I did it once in a while, maybe once every few months or so. Then it got around once a month and off and on. Once we got a dealer instead of relying on others it got to once a weekend or 2. It just kept sliding i remember the first time doing it on a weeek night and now i stop on the way home from work to pick up some. i never fiend for it it is more like a once the idea is in my head it is hard to get out. like if someone starts talking about it, its pretty much set we will wind up with some soon enough.

hope that helps i have a good job and i grad in december trying to grow up a bit.

6. Silverbackman

Silverbackman Member

I've had some coke in the past but have felt very little. It was sort of like drinking 10 red bulls. Thankfully I didn't get hooked since coke is very addictive.

I may try it a couple more times in the future and then never try it again. Cocaine is one of the hardest drugs out there and regular use of that stuff ain't good for your heart (and your overall health). Best I stick to weed as my normal everyday drug ;).

BTW, isn't alcohol as hard as cocaine? Alcohol is considered a hard drug but most people believe it is the least hardest because of its legal status. Is this really true? Alcohol destroys your kidneys similar to how cocaine destroys your heart. Plus alcohol kills brain cells, something coke isn't known to do. If alcohol is as hard as coke it would be quite hypocritical to stop cocaine use after a while since I would still drink alcohol every once in a while. I drink rum every once in a while (mainly for parties) but maybe I should look at cocaine use in the same way (since many effects could be exaggerated).

7. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

First expeirience with cocaine was hazy, good but too long ago to remember most and kind of wasted my afternoon,even tho it lasted for a long time and I walked around 2 malls for about 3 hrs smoking weed. but Ill get into my first awsome expeirience with it.

I had been living in a small town for a few months and the weed there was expensive and not the best, so most times I did buy it tho I didnt care so much for it then which led me to buying more coke when my dealer started selling it. I bought a half for 30 bucks, a little bit of weed for later and proceeded to heading back home where I felt safe, cops where real dicks in that town. so i head home , my perents gone for 2 days in the mountains and my cable/internet not working. Pissed me off so I headed to my room and busted the come out on a cd case, and made 2 big lines and left the rest in a pile. Did the 2 lines, and kept it up there by snifflin alot. about half a minute after that I giant rush kicked in, and I was completely fucked, listenin to music and trippin right out.playing ps2 and woopin ass on it. and every now and then Id take a small bump to keep my rush going and the half actually lasted me about 3 hours up until it was wearing off and all I could think about was coke for the next 2 hrs. but eventually it got better and I smoked some weed to relax and slept that night, eventually.

First expeirience with crack was a bit harsh, I dont recommend using it this way, somebody at my buddys place had some and offered me a couple hoots, I did and took it threw the str8 shooter. The rush hits you so hard you literally want more right as it hits you. I proceeded home with some coco puffs I bought there and took a few hoots in my back yard, I was laying in my bed for 15 minutes rolling around going ooooh ya......ooooh fuck ya. It was quite crazy, a good fuckin high but the comedown is so harsh,Im never smokin that shit again.

8. jstarks

jstarks Member

The first time I did coke, I didn't think it was anything special. I was about 16 at the time and just tried one line. The next time I did it was when I was about 18 years old and I split a gram with a friend and we were just drinking beers and doing lines. I didn't get a bad down because after we were done with the coke, we kept on drinking beer, and since we didn't do that much coke we were able to get drunk.

If you do a lot of coke, you won't feel the alcohol at all and the down will be terrible. Once you notice you only have a line or two left it is a terrible feeling knowing you are going to run out. I have never been addicted to cocaine, but have done it several times. Whenever I did coke with someone else we would always make a pact that we wouldn't do it again for a couple of weeks. If you get into the habit of doing it everyday it will ruin your life.

9. IllCanabillyVanilly

IllCanabillyVanilly Senior Member

The first and only time i did coke, i got some cheap stuff from this one kid i knew. he sold me a good amount for only 10 bucks because i had always smoked him up or shared lines of crushed up pills with him. i sniffed like 2 or 3 small lines and still had some left in the bag (this was really cheap stuff). even though it was cheap, i felt a nice euphoric feeling and felt slightly speedy. the only downside i found was that after i sniffed the lines, my nose was running like a faucet for a bit. but after that stopped, i was able to enjoy the high.

actually, ive done coke twice technically but that was my only big experience. my other experience was when my other friend gave me a really small line of some really good shit he had and i actually felt a similar if not better buzz to the larger amount of the cheap stuff i did.

10. Sunburst

Sunburst Fairy

The first time I did it I ended up pretty wired but not much else. Since then on occasional use it's been anywhere from me feeling buzzed like I'd drank coffee to awesome beautiful high, where everything looked clear and sharp and I felt like the king of the world! That second one isn't common but when it happens, wow :) I've never felt cravings or anything for it, but I think it's like any drug- as long as you stay very aware of how much/often is too much and don't let yourself fall into it, you're safe. And yes, coke stops being fun after a couple of hours. Everyone I know at least agrees that you hit a plateau at some point, but if you can round out the comedown with a bit of weed, alcohol or sleeping pills you'll be just peachy!

11. pushit

pushit One jive Motha Fucka

My first and only time I split a gram with my friend and watched Korn's show with the masks and weird instruments. It was fun, we worked out a lot lol.