First Cocaine Experiences

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by passittotheleft, Jan 12, 2006.

1. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

Not feeling much, you're probably doing garbage. I wish coffee made me feel like that dude, jesus, i'm drinking a cup right now, twisted off heady nuggets. It tastes supreme, but it's not going to have me all pumped or anything lol.

2. moka9x9

moka9x9 Member

Since its a stimulant, and not a tripping drug, expect it to be similiar to speed, and opiates, but with a huge 'rush'. You get a big over inflated ego, you think your the shit, you say what you want to say, and you say it perfectly. If someone aggitates you, you tell them, if you have a crush on somebody, you tell them, you just become less afraid overall. With enough, you can get a 'ringing' coming from what seems the inside of your head. When you smoke crack cocaine, you most definatly will get one of these ringers.

3. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

Similar to opiates? Howso?

4. localhippy

localhippy Senior Member

im sure increase in the body functions has a little similarity if that makes sense

5. adrian nor

adrian nor Member

I haven't tried coke, but when I almost hadn't drunk coffee before I almost got high after 5+ cups... Or what the hell! Think of me as a poser if you'd like!... I got high. It increased my mood by lots, comforted me and I felt good as hell! Kind of rush... Plus I got swettier than ever. Not the case anymore :( I started drinking every day and the effects I speak of decreased rapidly!
    I feel a come-down from high doses of coffee, how would coke feel then? :rolleyes:

PS: Opiates makes the body release dopamine AND other chemicals in a more "natural" way, coke does the same thing... Just not the other chemicals.

6. ImSpartacus

ImSpartacus Member

wiki
    Opiates are an mu-opioid antagonist while cocaine inhibits the reuptake, primarily, of dopamine and seretonin.

7. moka9x9

moka9x9 Member

When not breaking down the 'effects' of the drugs into subcatagorys, I look at drugs in a few parts, one being mood/mind set drugs, they make you feel better or comfortable, confident, like the stimulants.. and then theres doses and tripping drugs, more interesting, and amusing drugs.. I hate paying 40$ for a flap, hitting back some of that shit, get a rush like I just drank four cups of coffee, and be tired and aggitated all day.

8. moka9x9

moka9x9 Member

Drugs should be an experince,
    Not taken to fix somthing, like a bad ego.

9. B L O W

B L O W Member

The first time I did coke, I did 3 lines. It was amazing. I put on some music and I felt like I was on top of the world.

10. Wheels

Wheels Member

I have zero interest in coke but I'm not here to rail on anyone, just that shouldn't this be in a different forum? It's not really a psychedelic... [edit: oops, I just noticed how old this thread is]

11. morrisonforpres

morrisonforpres Member

my first time i did coke i threw down 10 bucks with 5 other kids and got 110 dollers worth of coke. we drove to a spot and did 4 lines between 4 people. then we drove to my frineds house and did 4 more lines. then we drove around then went back to my friends house and did 5 lines between 5 people then smoked 2 ciggarets laced in it between 6 people. then we went inside and smoked pot with his mom then went back out and took 5 more lines between 5 people.. adn this was real good coke.
    wow that was really fun

12. floyd420

floyd420 Member

The first time I tried coke I was really drunk I paid 5 a line. It was fun untill I started running around al crazy and ended up falling into rusty pipe I now have a nasty looking scar on my arm. It was fun but I could never see myself pay more than five dollers for it. A line here and there is cool with me there no need for more than that.

13. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

My first, and only, cocaine experience sucked. We put approximately 1g of powder in a blunt and smoked it between me and two others. Everything was cool, at first. We were listening to Killa Klan Kaze and I was in a very crazy state of mind; just nodding my head and zoning out like crazy. Suddenly, my heart sped up to about 200bpm and I went into convulsions. My cousin said that my eyes were rolling back in my head and I was all clenched up and shaking. I ended up being completely out of it for about an hour, as my cousin and our friend slapped me and poured water on my face in an attempt to snap me out of it. I would come to every once in a while and feel almost normal, then I was daze out again and could barely hold my head up or my eyes open. Eventually, I puked and instantly felt better. After I puked, I felt wonderful. Like I was on a cloud, even higher than heaven.

Needless to say, I have never done coke again, even though it was cool after I leveled off. I think it was a bit too much in the blunt for a first-time user. Not very fun, but interesting.

14. FallenFairy

FallenFairy Senior Member

the first time i did cocaine was the day before my eighteenth b-day which was also my golden b-day. i asked my dad i fwe could go get inked together and instead we go over to my uncles and did coke all night long. what a birthday i snorted one line that was about an inch long and i was up all night just talking away i did not enjoy it at all. then i wanted to do it more and more and more and soon i became a cokehead and it nearly cost me my life. ok ling story short i worked at a nightclub as a shotgirl and coke kept me up and happy so thats one reason i did coke the other was cuz i was addicted. well in one night i had doneatleast an 8 ball all to myself i od'd because i was so damn stupid to want more and more. well i was pacing back and forth back and forth for awhile then i went home and passed the fuck out for 3 days. and that was the last time i ever did coke.

15. TopNotchStoner

Maybe od'ing was the best thing that coulda happened if it helped you free yourself from the addiction.

16. FallenFairy

yeah actually it was. and then from there i started sobering up and 6 months later i got pregnant and now im a momma. so like you said od'ing was the best thing to ever happen to me. the only thing i miss is toking up once in awhile.

17. TopNotchStoner

You can still toke up every once in a while. Just don't let it lead to other shit and keep it under control.

18. danktank

danktank Member

what i suggest doing is doin 3 lines sometime and then the next day go all out and do...welll a shit load thats how u get a good cocaine expierence u probably wont feel anything for those first 3 lines but th en afta that u will. I love coke, im an addict, if u do remeber dont over do it m ake a plan and stick to it like say ur buying some amount for the weekend or whatever but dont go over that amount just like she said DEAL with the comedown

19. FallenFairy

yeah i knowi can still toke up but im still breastfeeding my son and since i sobered up and became a mom i lost all my connections.

20. TopNotchStoner

Yeah well I guess some things are more important than tokage, a child being one of them.