First attempt at a joint

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by mavthesav08, Mar 20, 2008.

1. Therese Aline

Therese Aline Slave to the man

This is the first and only joint I've ever rolled. Took me like 3 tries. It was real loose, so I used a dollar to tighten it. I was over at a friends house and we wanted a joint, but Maria wasn't there to roll it, so I said fuck it, I'm gonna try. So she walked me through it over the phone. Lol. I think it burned ok.

[​IMG]

2. A593

A593 Member

Haha... Thanks for this man.
    That exact picture reminds me of the time me and a friend tried to roll our first joint. Ours was just about the same as that. I call it "ours" because he wasn't breaking the weed at all and just throwing it in, so I tried to correct him, then he proceeded to roll it, and then I took and and tried to correct it.
    It stopped burning about halfway through and we were kind of let down, but it was fun.
    Those were the days

3. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

Before making one, accept that you are going to use a lot of weed. Then it will be tighter and burn easier.

4. wutthe4k

wutthe4k Mr. Mojo Risin'

damn that shits fuckin huge man lol

looks a lil loose, besides that it looks good.

5. Captain Cannabis

Captain Cannabis Banned

I second that motion.

I've only dressed up like twice. Once for my cousins wedding and the other for prom.

Damn I was sexy... I felt like a mobster. :)

6. Johnny_Tsunami

Johnny_Tsunami Member

Haha, nice joint man! Me and my friend were trying our hand at rolling joints the other night, lets just say that yours looks way betters than either of ours did! My friend up at school can roll them really well, they look like ciggarettes and smoke great!

Also, I think blunts are way easier than joints, but both are still tough. If joints didn't look so bad-ass when you smoke them, then I wouldn't bother rolling at all. Guess I just gotta keep practicing!

7. Edd.tokes.to.much.

Edd.tokes.to.much. Member

i used to use a rolling machine for ages and they just looked like ciggarretes and burned relly well. ive got quite good at hand rolling now. the trick is roll a roach out of cardboard with a S shape in the middle nice and thin about 5mm's across know take a rolling paper put about 2 thirds of the weed that youve got nice and small into it and insert the roach in one end and roll until the mixture is evenly spread, now concentrate on rolling the paper around the roach and not so much the mixture. when youve got it about right roll it in on itself and lick. you should have a nice cone, put the rest of your weed in and use a pen or somthing to compact it. put a twist in the excess paper or light that bad boy up. the first time i tried this method i rolled a perfect spliff which burned nice and even.good luck