First acid trip

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Boogiefan, Mar 11, 2020.

1. Boogiefan

Boogiefan Newbie

On Friday me and a friend are planning on taking acid for the first time. We would probably be taking it at about 8pm, the problem is I’ve got to be at work for 8am then next day. Would I be ok, tripping for 5 hours then sleeping then getting up for work or should we reschedule?

2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

You should reschedule. You may even still be feeling residual effects 12 hours later but I would say it's even worse to have work hanging over your head going into the trip. Mindset is a key component to tripping and it's good to limit distractions and outside "noise" or responsibilities.

Jondell and Boogiefan like this.
  3. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

Wonder if he did it. As a “veteran” of psychedelics, I could trip knowing that I have work the next day, but I’d still have to dose a little earlier.

Can’t imagine dosing for your first trip like that though. I clearly remember a trip several years ago where I had to work the next day and I could imagine any possible way I was gonna be sober by then!

Jondell likes this.