Firefly!

Discussion in 'Sci-Fi TV' started by Kyle_95, Jul 19, 2013.

1. Kyle_95

Kyle_95 Member

Hey Browncoats!

Just wondering if there are any Firefly fans on Hip Forums.

2. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

I enjoyed it. The movie was good too!

3. Manservant Hecubus

Manservant Hecubus Master of Funk and Evil

4. PhotoDude

PhotoDude Member

I aim to misbehave.

5. Kyle_95

Kyle_95 Member

Serenity was great but I was pissed at how the pilot died.

6. Maelstrom

Maelstrom Banned

I finally got around to watching it. To be honest, I thought it would be better. It was not as great a show as everyone makes it out to be.

7. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I think its a straight guy thing. They all seemed to go nuts over Summer Glau for some reason.

The movie was ok, but the series was stupid. Cowboys in space, one episode they are transporting cattle, which made no sense, the next they are fighting zombies, and the zombies were zombies cos they had gone too far into space then gone mad or some stupid shit.

And Summer hardly talked, cos she couldnt act. Then she popped up in that terminator tv series and ruined that for the same reasons. Even in firefly dont get why they seemed to go for her, thought the other one that played the geisha was far prettier. Morena bacharat or whatever her name was that popped up in SG1. Summer Glau like Miranda Kerr, looks like an alien, i dont really get what they see.

Anyway, thats my theory, unless you get wood over Summer Glau, show is fookin stupid.
    Although Fillion does have lots of Charisma and it was cool seeing the guy from Full Metal Jacket pop up in something else

8. FreshDacre

FreshDacre Senior Member

Hipforums is raping on my end guys I fn love you all and all your topics everyone keep it urppp!

9. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

LOL, you wouldnt by chance be baked at the moment

I soooo love you guys......oohh, thats right, I've still got some Oreos in the cupboard ;)

10. FreshDacre

FreshDacre Senior Member

Haha you called it :p nahh just kidding I had a smoke of some weed keif though yesterday, it was a legendary crisp ass taste and cripp ass high outaa sight and shit.
    Got stooopied haha not really but he offered me more and I turned it down I didn't wanna bring drugs back to the house im staying at and let em all down.
    Down for homemade mcflurries lets make em haha.
    Anyways grand to hear from you Vanilla Gorilla I know you are one to look out for keep stayin smart and sweet :p