Firecrackers!!

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by smokindude, Jun 7, 2006.

1. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

Hey have anyone tried a firecracker? Incase you dont know what 1 is..there 2 crackers with peanut butter in the middle..and of course weeed baked in the oven for about 20 minutes. Im thinking about trying 1 but i need some back up on these. How much weed works? Temp?

2. Duke of Prunes

Duke of Prunes Member

go for a gram per dose, and try to grind it rather than break it up with your hands. I have only tried this once, but it works just as good as any edibles made with real cannabutter. btw it will work just as good if you put it in the microwave for like 2-3 mins.

3. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

weed doesnt come everyday to me(only when my mom gives me money)..man i need a job..but anyways i cant risk the microwave really unless i get some more positive feedback on this matter.

4. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

firecrackers are a hit and miss prossess i guess. i never had them work in the past.

5. napolean inrags95

napolean inrags95 Member

i read the topic and was like dude fireworks when stoned is a baddd idea.....

6. shockseventyfour

shockseventyfour Member

ya they work, do it at like 325 for 15 minutes. SWIM's first time hiigh was with those and they were fucked up for like 5 hours. very good bud though. And a lot of it.

7. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

fireworks in the hands of anyone who is not a trained professional is a bad idea IMO. but especially stoned!

8. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

duuude. last 4th of july my brother got about $1,500 worth of a bunch of illegal fireworks. we almost cought the garage on fire with a big bag of M-250's and they all were going off it was crazy. but my favorite are the "brown bag" air bombs. brown bag means only the profesionals are allowed to use them.

9. NoVictimNoCrime

NoVictimNoCrime -

i've heard that thc is destroyed at lower temperatures, a little less than 200, if i remember correctly...

10. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

it startes to breakdown, but you won't lose much. this is a variation of a leary biscuit, but it works, very well. if it doesn't you fucked up somehow.

11. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

< since it sounds like you know what your talking about, can you give me a sugestion on how much weed to put on a cracker w/ peanut butter and how long and what temp to put it in the toaster oven?

12. SLammon420

SLammon420 Senior Member

I've done leary biscuits but i got bored waiting for it and smoked...so, i couldn't tell when it kicked in.

13. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

About 2 gs, maybe try a gram first but with 2-4 you get really, really dam high. Of course I am talking about at least beasters quality. More if it's lower than your average nug/kine bud whatever you call it. Take an assload of peanut butter like about 2 inches height between the crackers, make sure all the herbals are completely covered by the peanut butter, just use tons of PB there can never be too much PB. Make sure it is not a lite PB or anything like that, you want the fatty kind. Preheat oven to 325. Take your funny ass looking peanut butter cracker sammich and throw it in the oven for 20 minutes after letting the oven preheat for about five. Take it out and it will be dam hot. SWIMS left his in for 25 mins and still worked fine. The come up is a bit slow you will start to get dazed and confused and you will just keep getting higher and higher and you will be ripped for a long time. The effects are more 'trippy' than blazing, and might be a bit overwhelming if you use too much, so be careful.

14. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

sweeeeet

15. Twizz

Twizz Drug Conoisseur

ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE? 2-3 Minutes will cook an entire plate of food to above eatable. I think that maybe trying 30 seconds to start and then keep putting it in for longer if it needs to be in there longer.

Remember= you can always put it in again, but if you overcook it, then you're fucked.

Also, if you fuck it up, just break off a corner of that charred hunk of crap that you've microwaved for 2-3 minutes (DukeOfPrunes) and load a fat bowl. MAYBE it would be worth something, but I doubt it.

16. Twizz

Twizz Drug Conoisseur

you could probably figure that one out when you're stoned for 8 hours.

17. SagaciousKJB2

SagaciousKJB2 Member

You've got to use good bud. I've tried fire-crackers with some mids before. I had to pile on like four grams for it to do anything. I mean, the fact that I'm a very big man may have something to do with it, but I doubt it.

Anyway, my friend tried something interesting, I was wondering if anyone could confirm its effectiveness.

Anyway, he tooksome peanut butter, and mixed some butter, (and I think water), and had it in some kind of pot at 325. He said he just poured some ground up weed into that, and added up sugar. Then he said he could spread that peanut butter on to anything, and basically get high off like, a PB&J sandwich.

I don't know this person IRL, though, so I don't know if they're just bullshitting or what. Sound like it might work? It'd be fun to try.

18. peacelovebarefeet

peacelovebarefeet BuRniN oNe...

Firecracks are basically a rip off of the leary biscuit... and it works... I would use the oven instead of the microwave, but whatever.

19. shockseventyfour

shockseventyfour Member

kind of.... ya, but thats not the point.

20. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

almost every microwave is a differnet strength man, and not everyone uses high as the defualt setting (though i do, and i agree that on high for 3 minutes would destroy a cracker and penut butter)

anyway, ive tried this, i put half a gram into each, covered it all in penut butter, and ovened it for about 10 minutes at around 200 degrees C. i liked the taste but my friend really didnt. at any rate, it got us high all day (though we smoked on top of it so we actually got very much stoned, but after the smoke wore off the eatables kept us high), but it was half a gram so it wasnt intense. with a gram of good shit you should be flyin