Fire Crackers Tutorial w/Pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by pbjube3, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Startreken

Startreken Marijuana Chef!

Ok, here is a good rule of thumb. A typical joint, let's say, has one gram of weed. If a joint which when lit only provides you with less than half of the THC from the marijuana. So, if you put .5 grams of weed on each cracker you are getting the same amount of weed you would get from smoking one joint. Now, here is the other thing. Eating weed has a different kind of stone to it. It's more of a body buzz and it may take longer to hit you but the high is also longer. I like to call it low and slow. It's a cooking term. So, if a joint will mess you up you will get a nice buzz from .5 in on cracker sandwich. Have fun.

2. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

well said, your ingesting all the thc so it is more stronger, takes a while to come on, alot of people eat to much there first time because they dont think there getting stoned, when all there doing is gettin really stoned haha

3. Stonertower420

Stonertower420 Senior Member

Ok. So in that case I think I'm gonna put .5 to 1 gram on each cracker then and share them between 3 people.

4. CGhost

CGhost Member

does it work just as well if i dont use butter?

5. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

it wont work AS good because the butter helps the thc molecules bind with the fat molecules very easily, also it adds a little flavor!

6. pushit

pushit One jive Motha Fucka

I've done this in the microwave with stems. Tasted amazing for what its made of but I didn't get any high at all. Is there that big of a difference between stem and bud for thc?

7. marblegallery

marblegallery Member

an enormous difference

8. pushit

Too bad, stems need some use other then to chew on.

9. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

stems do have a small amount of thc but not even enough to get you high, people usaly uses stems and leaves from the plants they grow, and make hash out of them

10. pushit

I'm sure that would take more then I would be getting... If I grow I'll look into it though.

11. Startreken

Startreken Marijuana Chef!

I use my stems to make "Green Dragon". I soak them in booze. When I clean my weed I just throw them in the bottle. Every once in a while I will strain them out. I have been doing this for about 6 months. Once in a while I will take a shot to see how potent it is....still not there yet. Keep in mind I am only using the stems I have left over. I expect to have a great batch of Green Dragon in about a year.

12. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

do you actual get a marijuana buzz from drinkin that shit, or is it mostly just u drinking strong ass liquor

13. jahmin

jahmin Member

I made Green Dragon once. We filled up a mason jar with stems then let it sit in a bottle of Grey Goose for about 3 months. Pretty dissapointing, and tastes like shit mixed with dirt. I'd say save your stems for a batch of cannabutter-- not to replace the weed, just to augment it a little.

14. Captain Chronic

Captain Chronic Member

I'm cookin some crackers now..

15. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

right on!

16. Captain Chronic

Captain Chronic Member

Well I ate 2 and I'm feeling it, don't know if I'd call it a high yet though.

edit: nvm its a high lolol

17. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

eat the other one quick, how did you do it? did follow the recipie exactly how i did it, or did u use subsitutions? lmk what you did!

18. Captain Chronic

Captain Chronic Member

I found some nice crackers, put an even amount of peanut butter on 2 of em, then put little globs of butter all over them, sprinkled some weed on em evenly, then just put crackers on top of both of em, put em in tinfoil and stuck em in the oven at 320 for 20 min.
    Then ate em both, waited about 20 min, underestimated them and started smoking, and now i'm retarded high.

19. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

haha glad to hear it worked, i usally put the oil on top of the weed but im sure it all works the same, also you only put them in for 30 mintues? that is probly plenty of time but there might have been some uncooked thc... you said they worked tho so props!!

20. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

up^^^^^