fingering vs penetration

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by enigmaticXpuzzlingXriddle, Jul 2, 2009.

1. enigmaticXpuzzlingXriddle

enigmaticXpuzzlingXriddle Member

i've been told that getting fingered is better than actual penis-in-vagina sex. is that true?

i'm a virgin but i've been fingered, and i liked it a lot :D ....so yeah i'm really curious about it.

2. Mother's Love

Mother's Love Generalist

the finger is more dexterous than the penis, and its not necessarily better or worse. its a matter of personal preference.
    i like the penis better myself.

3. scatteredleaves

scatteredleaves Smelly Hobo

thats pretty much totally not true. i choose cock over anything.

4. RiffRaff

RiffRaff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

How old are you? I'm making a big assumption here but if you're very young, penetration can wait. Don't try to rush things, you've got plenty of time to experience it later.

5. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

I'm going on a cop-out here in saying "it depends."
    If your partner is ahem, overly blessed, then actual intercourse might not be all that and a bag of chips. But if you get there a time or two before with a finger or two, then intercourse can be much better.

My situation? let me just say I can close my own hand on my wrist. But my partner is larger. I have to be beyond ready, or it can get frustrating for both of us. Bless him for his patience. :D

even if your proportions are closer to compatible, timing and other situations can make mutual masturbation the way to go.
    Plus a serious teasing session can heat up an encounter later.

6. BigGirlGuy

BigGirlGuy Member

I agree,

Take your time getting to this stage, I fingered a girl for a long time before we got to the penis, vagina stage and I was cool with that. We where both under 18 at the time.

The penis would hurt alot more for the first few times until you get used to it, then you would prefer the penis.

7. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

Some women like hunks, some like geeks, right?
    Think about that.

Why would you possibly ask a question like that?
    Right there, I can tell you aren't ready for the real thing. RiffRaff is a wise dude, read his words carefully.

8. Fingermouse

Fingermouse Helicase

I cant stand having fingers up there*. Theyre just the wrong shape, hurty and most men cant pull it off at all. Plus, they have NAILS. Not a good choice if you have a clumsy man let me tell you

*Despite username

9. caliente

caliente Senior Member

If a man is gentle and knows what he's doing with his finger, he can make you orgasm nearly every time. The best way for him to learn how to do it is to watch you masturbate.

Having a penis inside you, although not as reliable in making you orgasm, gives you such a wonderful "full" feeling, and overall is more satisfying because after all you're making love with a man you presumably like a lot, if not love.

These are generalizations, of course, and every woman is different. As to which is "better" ... they're both wonderful. You don't have to choose between them ... you can have both :)

10. sarahrei

sarahrei ~Lover~

I also dislike being fingered, I usually get hurt no matter which partner. Give me cock any day.

11. drumminmama

well, of the women who are less enthusiastic about fingers, are these guys good at the rest? How do they touch in general, in and out of bed?
    there's a connection between good touchers and great lovers.

and dry fingers do hurt.
    but a crooked finger (like beckoning come here) gets the G spot...and well... the rest is ...mmmmmmm.

12. sarahrei

sarahrei ~Lover~

My fiancee is great at everything else, but I've never found a lover (male or female actually) who could manage to finger me without hurting me.

13. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

Goodness no it's not better!

Give me the real deal, no substitutions please, nothing compares!

Fine and dandy for gearing up for the main event, but when I'm in the mood, I'm in the MOOD. :tongue:

14. Smelly D

Smelly D The Dreaded Plumber

this morning i had sex for the first time in 2 years and it was fine, and afterwards he fingered me and the fingers hurt.. he was quite rough =/

when i was with my ex, the fingering was nice, but the cock hurt...

generally i likes the cock.. i usually save the fingers for myself

15. Mother's Love

Mother's Love Generalist

true that, if i wanna be fingered, i use my own. XD

16. Didymus Doppelgänger

Didymus Doppelgänger Misfit Lover

This thread should be called "fingering vs. penis penetration"

17. drumminmama

hmmm..looks like I should grab onto this partner and keep him very, very happy as long as possible.

but, I've learned to be verbally clear in what works, what doesn't, and experimenting.
    Our partners, male and female, cannot read our minds.
    Some get that fingers need to be wet somehow. Some don't think about their nails. Some have picked up amazing tricks and some need a bit of guidance.
    Speak up. your sex will only get better in the long run.

18. Smelly D

Smelly D The Dreaded Plumber

oh yeah, i agree with that. this guy im seeing.. to me seems a bit clueless tbh, so i shall defo be having words ;)

19. sophieclair

sophieclair Senior Member

I am not a big fan of fingering vs. actual penetration. It just feels better, because a penis doesn't have nails. Nails tend to hurt for me even when they are clipped. Plus it also depends on experience, if the guy doesn't really know what he is doing or you don't know what you like it may not be as pleasurable. Both does take some getting use to and have their pros and cons. For me I'd rather be penetrated then fingered, it just doesn't feel as good for me.

20. caliente

caliente Senior Member

Well, this thread is funny, cause to me "fingering" means fingering my clit, not inserting a finger inside. Inserting a finger inside doesn't do much for me, but it sounds like that's what everyone else is thinking of.