Fingering at a club?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by JenBunny, Jun 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

2. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

That kind of a club is a good place for blue jeans.

3. *MAMA*

A chastity belt is more like it.

4. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Why not just be alert (haha as if they're trying all the time :p) and snap those fingers :D Much more satisfying I would think (nobody has tried to finger me... kind of offensive on itself :mad:)

5. *MAMA*

Why blame women for not being alert? Shouldn't the blame be on the man for sticking his hands where they're not welcome?

6. Asmodean

I'm not blaming women for anything. I just thought why wear jeans (or a chastity belt :p) if you prefer a skirt or something else, when you can snap those fingers before they reach the actual crotch. Then I thought maybe you have to be alert for that (i'm not so alert when i'm out and about and drinking and stuff), and then I nuanced it because I thought I made it sound as if men were constantly on the prowl to finger women at clubs :p

7. *MAMA*

Lol! I don't really go to clubs these days, but it sounds like I'm not missing out on anything.

8. Asmodean

I'm not really into clubs either, I don't like the music in most dance clubs. But I bet it is not full of perverts or even when it is they won't dare to infringe on female strangers like this.

9. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

I almost never go except when I'm in New Orleans. Bourbon Street after sundown is definitely blue jean territory for women and girls who understand what goes on. Nobody wants to stay sober enough to play defense all night.

It's not just the men either. Dancers in the strip clubs often have roving hands.

10. angelica peaches

angelica peaches Member

YES! I was at a gay bar with a guy, and he put his hand down my pants and fingered me while we were dancing! It was crazy!!!!!

11. Zoomy

Zoomy Member

The hand has to playfully travel the woman's ass or legs before arriving at her pussy. All throughout that "route" I would imagine some consent had been signaled or else it is assault. I mean taking your hand from around your drink to under her skirt in one swoop seems like attacking her...I imagine these fingering incidents took a little more time touching and feeling legs ass and more...before.

12. VerySexual

VerySexual Members

Wow! That's bold. I agree, there has to be some kind of mutual agreement. A guy could scare a woman enough that she never goes back to another club ever again.

13. ladirtyslut

ladirtyslut Members

i have often had guys finger me in public places... just last Friday at a bar I tried to sit down without looking and a guy had his hand waiting to feel me up between my short skirt. I didn't make a massive scene as I thought he was cute.. I ended up giving him a blow job! shame he didnt finish off in my pussy though... had to find someone else to do the job

1 person likes this.
  14. IMjustfishin

IMjustfishin Member

anyone ever had sex in the club??

15. LadyJddd

LadyJddd Members

That makes no sense. If what you wrote was accurate, you were sexually assaulted by a perfect stranger. What he looked like is of no relevance. Do you not understand that you are more valuable than that? It is one thing to be fingered in a sexy way by your husband or bf. It is something completely different to be assaulted by a stranger without you consent or invitation.

16. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

Tight jeans are hard to get into quickly, without the woman's cooperation.

17. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Those type of clubs. The only clubs I've ever been to were playing techno. I did go to a foam party once and there was this girl dancing like on top of me... That was pretty interesting. As for the question of fingering at a club... I've gotten frisky with a lady sitting on my lap, and she ended up getting pissed off and telling me where to stick it. Lesson learned. I try to avoid crossing that boundary at clubs now.

18. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

A subtle hand in your woman's knickers in a darkened corner of a club is incredibly sexy. The sheer naughtiness of knowing you're fingering her damp pussy as other customers carry on regardless is a sensational feeling. Knowing that somebody else has probably spotted what you're up to makes the feeling even more intense and usually leads to the most amazing sex when you get home or up to your room.
    Been there, done it, loved it!!!

19. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

Not me, but my wife was fingered by a coworker at a club when the office group went out to celebrate some victory. He didn't try anything else or ask for more...just fingered her for an hour or more. I was glad she came home wet and ready to have sex with me.

1 person likes this.
  20. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

Sounds like he did you a good turn Exexec. She must have been gagging for it when she got home!

1 person likes this.
  21. SluttyJess

SluttyJess Members

I get fingered a lot at clubs, more than I might admit, I think it's a mix of drunk and horny people, sometimes it might lead to sex and sometimes it's just fingering and that's it. Maybe it helps that I go wearing a skirt a lot of times and as I said in another post I don't normally wear underwear, so when guys notice it just makes them hornier I think

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.