Fine, im pissed and im gonna post it here to get flamed

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by interval_illusion, May 22, 2004.

1. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

I am an american.... i dont live our government but im a person but like the people under saddem are people.... and the people in africa are people. we live where we live.

im SICK AND TIRED of people blaming citizens for the government of the U.S. (esp. on here).... i have gone to protests, i have written to senators, but still...because i'm american, i sense prejudisum.... and i dont like that.

shouldnt WE on here know better?

2. interval_illusion

and yes, i do mean the informed citizens that try...not all try, but i mean, damn...many of us do try, but it's not as easy as you would think.

3. Dustinthewind

Dustinthewind woopdee fucking doo

you tell em trish.

4. interval_illusion

hehe.... i love ya shell.

i just get annoyed when people think all americans are the same.

i mean, i dont fit any of the american stereotypes but since i was born here,well....

that's how it is.

5. interval_illusion

yah....

i dont like the government but

get this

under saddam's regime is we said "the iraquis" .... well, that sounds bad...

saying "americans this or that" takes out what individuals that live in america think.

im glad you agree with me.

6. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

I think at times people can be blinded by their own emotions. The people who judge and stereotype Americans, simply because of the country they live in, are no better than the Americans who judge people of other countries, based on a particular stereotype that is often either false or grossly exaggerated.

One thing I notice that most stereotypical radical leftists and radical righties have in common is that they're often blinded by their own extremism, where they don't see the whole picture, but rather what they perceive is the whole picture. This is why fundamentalism - no matter what side of the political or ideological spectrum it falls under - is ultimately a vexation to humanity as a whole.

7. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

bah!

Fuck!

We all know that you are nothin but a bunch of fat, maxdonald eating, war loving, white, bush fuckin republicans!

8. Pressed_Rat

You don't even wanna hear the shit I could say about Honduras. :p

9. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Bah!

I bet that you have a Macdonalds office in your apartment! and all you wear is sweatshop made gap! and you listen to Eminem! and drive Hummers! and use alot of oil, and always always always kill arabs and latinos on the street....

and and and and...you love the military! I bet you'd have Jesicca Lynch impregnated anyday....

and and and..y.our'e a part of the state militia!

and and and and and.... you you you ehh......... watch football everyday!

and you have 2 kids, a dog and an SUV!!!

common... admit it!

American oppresionsit person!

10. Pressed_Rat

Damn, how did you find out all this about me?

11. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

I know it because i'm a hardcore hippo!

I had a vision while being high on 150 oz of opium, and smoking 2 bowls of weed at the same time.

I then took some E, injected heroin, sand a Dylan song, had unsafe sex... looked at my dreads...

and then, the vision came...

Jerry came down to me...i swear man, he ain't dead...groovy man....the Dead rock man... especially that song... siht i forgot it...i'm too toasted man......

So, Jerry told me "Americans suck man... we need a revolution.... become an anarchist like that yuppy ginsberg, or that crazy pop artist Warhol...

Jerry then put on a catholic priest suit, and raped my dog... groovy man... Jerry that had a blount, and we made molotov coctails while talking about peace... he had a great observation, "peace would be groovy", he said. I exclaimed in exitement "yeah......". I felt so enlightened that night....so we started talking about how fat all americans are.... Jerry was kindda pullnig his stomach in... but i knew that he was fat from all the booze and weed, which is hip and cool...so like like like.... Jerry then said "man... we need peace, and weed, weed should be legel", so I said "yeah man... legalize it like peter tosh"... and then i lit up some really cool insence... it gave us a headachebecause of all the "natural" chimicals in it...but it was all groovy and shit man...

so yeah man... that's how i know...

peace on man... power to the people! Imagine al lthe poeple man... leaving life in peace man...... like those innocent iraquis.... man... Saddam is as bad as satan...but the rest..s.hit, all they want is peace... .fucken american invadors...all soldiesrs should have roses stuck up thier asses as a symbol of peace... and piss...

12. interval_illusion

hehehehe this is funny.

13. Nick

Nick Member

You didnt actually think we lived in a fair world did you?

Nick

14. interval_illusion

hell no, nick.

ive always known that (well not always, but you know what i mean) and that was part of my point.

15. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

can i marry both pressed rat and brave sir rubin? i'm so in love with both of them right at this moment.

16. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Yes, and then we'd move to Utah...where it's legal!

17. mynameiskc

not actually legal, but if you're out in the boonies no one cares...

18. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

My defination of "legal" would be: "having no large chance of getting arrested"...

which would justify all of the drugs and drinknig I do as "legal" :p

19. mynameiskc

ooh! also a good plan. if you don't get caught, then you didn't do anything wrong. i like it...