Finding my way

Discussion in 'Communal Living' started by underagrapevine, Oct 10, 2013.

1. underagrapevine

underagrapevine Guest

I've always been compelled to find something... I'm not sure what it is. I have always had this free spirit, I don't know why. I recently moved from the mountains in Oregon to Washington after a chapter of life found its ending. I finished the family portion and am back to my little back book of alphabetized, yet very random ideas of what I'd like to do. I've been on this trip since I was in elementary school, had a child and now it's time to go on. Now that there is nobody to take care of but me, I'm searching again. I've struggled in society to have a delapitated apartment to offer my son. I have $400 and trying to see where I fit in. I've always wanted to live off the land. I tried to prepare my son to something of the sort, but he is no longer with me. I would like to find that place where I can focus on personal enlightenment and tell my pesky demons to go away so that I can rise and breathe again. I would like to focus on my art and poetry and prepare for future travels abroad. But society says I cannot make it with $400 and a very old car. It does run well though! I say the world is mine, but I need to find that thread that weaves between me, society and my ultimate goal. Have any of you made it to your safe place with nearly nothing?

2. Rickyyy92

Rickyyy92 Guest

I don't have much as of now, and I havn't found my place at the moment. I am still waiting for my calling, but I think I've already had my calling to be honest. I don't know why I am still waiting around like somehow a giant pile of money is going to fall out of the sky to help me with my ambitions. Like I said I don have much and I'm getting ready to depart on my own adventure. I think you can do it with four hundred it will be rough but if you believe in yourself you accomplish anything.

3. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

if successful , your safe place will be most anywhere and under any
    beautiful tree . this life is true and you will be helped ... it is to hear
    a voice " you are protected " .

4. NextEvolution

NextEvolution Member

We've been looking to grow our household with artists... and you sound like you might be a good fit: needing time and space for your art and can help with cleaning, cooking, etc to pay your way. Message me for more info and tell us some more about yourself.

5. Indy Hippy

Indy Hippy Zen & Bearded

It's always good to find the Tao of you anywhere you are. I am currently trying to reconnect with that myself and I can tell you from past experience that sometimes going out and just being is a good start. Don't let others hold you back from experiencing your Tao. If it is what you know then you can be.
    Peace n' love

6. underagrapevine

underagrapevine Guest

I will message when i'm on a computer... A couple of days.

7. underagrapevine

underagrapevine Guest

Well, I do not see a place for messaging -- says I have no rights LOL! I'm tendingtograpevines yahoo Have a wonderful day!

8. NextEvolution

NextEvolution Member

Sent you an email, but didn't hear back... you still looking?