Finding Drugs

Discussion in 'Mexico' started by Ganjabeliever, May 4, 2010.

1. Ganjabeliever

Ganjabeliever Advanced Knowledge

I' planning on going to mexico in a few weeks and i'm wondering how hard it will be to find stuff and where the best place to go looking for stuff might be. I'm gonna be as safe as possible but i dont knw hw the drug game is down there. I mean, i'm giving them money....
    Has anybody had experience getting coke, H, hash, meth, whatever, in mexico?

2. bubbler211

bubbler211 Member

try this link its www.webehigh.com maybe u can get the 411 on the cities u wil b in?

3. Unknown American

Unknown American Rogue Capitalist

There are 3 options that I will discuss here on getting drugs in Mexico.

Weed is called Mota. I am not into the other shit.

Regardless this will work with any drug.

1) Taxi drivers are happy to drive you dealers. Just ask. You will pay a little more than the standard cab fare, then you have to give them money for the amount of weed you want.

In Latin America it is common to sell by the amount of money you want to spend on weed. Selling by grams or ounces is not very common.

2) Market: In Latin America there are always Markets (kind of like farmers markets/ swap meets in the states)

Some markets are open 7 days a week. In smaller areas there may be 2 or 3 market days.

Anyway as you approach the markets, if you wear a Tye dyed shirt or pot leaf shirts, there will be people coming up to you and asking in English, "What do you need or want?". These are the people you want to ask.

This also works in the Central Parks that all Latin American towns have.

3) Bars and clubs: Make sure that you look like a stoner.

If you do not speak Spanish you will pay more. Also you are going to have to find someone who speaks Spanish and English. Or say Yo Quero Mota and hope they understand.

That is not always easy.

If you are busted pay a bribe( Mordita) quickly and be polite as hell or you will end up in a Mexican jail.

Good luck to you and be careful.:cool: