Finding an old friend

Discussion in 'Psychic' started by Tman58, Sep 27, 2020.

1. Tman58

Tman58 Senior Member

Have you ever lost contact with a friend and then had an overwhelming desire to find them?
    I had a good friend in college back in 1987. We went our own way and I never heard from him. Twenty years later, he came to mind. I had to reach him. I just had to hear from him. I searched but couldn't remember the spelling of his last name and gave up. A year later I tried again and sent 3 messages to people on Facebook with the same last name. I got his brother!! He responded. He told me that he had died a year ago of cancer. I was stunned. It was exactly a year ago that I was trying to reach him. Coincidence?... Who knows?

ZenKarma likes this.
  2. Yes, I spun my wheels to try to find 2 people from my past and never could...so I gave up....

3. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yes--Monday I will see a girl friend from the 70s I haven't seen since then.

ZenKarma likes this.
  4. Ah something good to look forward too...enjoy.

I talked on the phone to my first bf from elementary school a couple months ago, he never left our home town and I did and we are both 82 and he sounded good too...he was our class president for many years, small class in my years. I think he's still catholic as people back in that town don't change too much...too much change is not good to them...

ZenKarma and scratcho like this.
  5. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

I know you should trust in your experience of Light . You may reason that in your friend's last moments of
    Life you were thought of kindly and importantly .

ZenKarma likes this.
  6. Tman58

Tman58 Senior Member

I've had many similar experiences over the years. It's really about following your feelings, or trusting in your experience of light, as you so nicely put it.

7. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

You can reason from these experiences a thing or two concerning
    Time and Consciousness ?