Finding a Dealer

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by Klicket01, Jul 6, 2011.

1. Klicket01

Klicket01 Member

All I have is a weed dealer right now. I'm looking to try crack or meth, but how can I find someone who sells it? I was gonna try crack but since the high is so short I think I'm better off with meth.

I live in Florida so idk anywhere good to go...

2. Klute

Klute Member

Probably for the best if you want crack or poor man's crack!
    Each to their own though. Have you asked ur weed dealer if he knew anyone?

3. deleted

deleted Visitor

you live in Florida and are asking us where to find crack??..Try Miami....

4. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Wow . . . i didn't know people sat around smoking pot and thought to themselves, of all the bloody amazing drugs out there, "I gotta get my hands on some crack and some meth!"

5. Klicket01

Klicket01 Member

Hey, I've got my reasons for wanting to do meth.

Anyways mister Mr.Writer(your name just HAD to start with mr, making what I said sound dumb, huh?), what drugs do you suggest?

Oh and I will ask my dealer if I get a chance but he doesn't even do that stuff so I doubt he will be much help.

6. smokinIVXX

smokinIVXX Banned

Alright gtfo you hideous troll..

7. Solar surfer

Solar surfer Member

I would suggest something non addictive, but that's just me.

8. dutchblood87

dutchblood87 Member

9. losingmymind

losingmymind Guest

if you want it bad enough you will get start walking and look for the homeless looking guys or girls at bus stops or ones looking for so called food just say you know where i can get some ______ and ill break you off a little piece for your troubles. When I first started doing heroin a couple of months ago when i first moved out here to the LBC i met a friend who turned me on to it and we found someone and now she is like a friend the coolest dealer ever and lives a mile down the road good luck to you

10. SeverineComplex

SeverineComplex Member

i think my best advice would be to just start hanging out in the sleazier parts of Miami and making eye contact with every sketchy guy you see!

11. LovesLiquid

LovesLiquid Member

................................:rolleyes:

12. SeverineComplex

SeverineComplex Member

Hey sadly this is how I'd probably end up getting weed in city i where I didn;t kjnow anyone!! lolol!! its always been a fear of mine about moving, ok, what do i do about my connections, or if you move to cali, can you basically get medicinal pot for anything under the sun or are they strict about it??

13. Mr. Merkin

Mr. Merkin Guest

If you must make the jump to an addictive drug then go with coke.

If you go to a Gentlemen's Club in your area it's likely there. Pay for a lap dance and a drink for a dancer and chat her up. They know who's got what. Tell her there's another $20 and a bump if she's willing to help you get an 8.

If you strike out at one club just go to the next. You'll find it. It probably won't be great but it's a real base.

Now if you just have to try 'crack' then do it right. Look up "freebase" and follow the instructions.

14. LovesLiquid

LovesLiquid Member

I understand what you mean but its a dangerous way to score.
    I would go to a recreational area and look out for potential stoners then ask them if i saw them:sifone: if they could hook me up.

Im not sure of the legal requirements for a MMC membership card but it cant be that strict cuz i can buy one on the black market.....:rolleyes:

:)

15. Mr. Merkin

Mr. Merkin Guest

Not a bad plan... but if your "hood" is a real hood becareful that it's the right eye contact.

Here's the one that seems to always say, "It's all good. And you got something?" all at the same time.

Stay in your car on the street. Keep your head straight but glance out the corner of your eye toward the person in the next car or on a corner. When they look at you nod upwards once as you move your eyes back straight again. Then wait for them make an offer.

But that's crack in the hood.

Meth from your country cook takes a little more time and effort.

16. Mr. Merkin

Mr. Merkin Guest

Any state that has legal Rx pot is a breeze to get. Easy to get a MD to write a Rx for any BS. Go hand it over at the "420 Shop" and just pay the monster mark up for your bud.

17. okamiden

okamiden Guest

You could try crack and meth, but the next best thing if you don't have a dealer is withdrawing all your money, burning it (or giving it to gangs or even better starting your own gang and paying ethnic minoritys to shoot strangers) and start living on the street. If you're missing the jitterieness and stimulant psychosis that actual crack and meth give you drink 10 cups of coffee a day and you'll be properly tweaked. Start smoking 5 packs a day to do the correct lung damage. The only thing that is hard to recreate is the heart damage, because if you eat at McDonalds everyday, then you're not living the proper homeless lifestyle. It depends which of the two desired effects you want more, heart attack or poverty.

You are the reason drugs are illegal. When people like you fuck up their lives or OD you give the media ammunition, then the sensible users have to pay with criminal records and loosing their jobs when they're caught with half a gram of weed.

18. Icedeals18

Icedeals18 Members

Look for shoes on wires it means a crack dealer is near...all o have is ice I do shipment...

19. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

do you ship your ice in insulated boxes?

20. Icedeals18

Icedeals18 Members

Yes discreet packaging... Always hidden in plain sight