Finding a dealer in a city.

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by WeeDMaN, Jan 15, 2005.

1. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

I just moved to the city of edmonton and would like to know how u would go on finding a dealer, I dont wanna ask any random person but I really need some bud... So what would u do in my position?

2. PokeSmot

PokeSmot Member

go to the bar

smoke a jack with someone there and ask em about bud

3. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

Im under the age of 18.

4. jennifericous

jennifericous Member

you know yourself who to ask. dont ask some loser preppy looking jock, ask the obvious stoner. ive got dreadlocks and wear ponchos and look like a stoner people approach me all the time to ask me for drugs. i dont sell them but i tell them who to ask. you never know you might get lucky or make a new friend!

5. Insomniac_Junkie

Insomniac_Junkie Member

I'm in the same exact situation as weedman and I'd normally come up to someone like you and ask but from what I hear this place is crawling with knarcs :( So I'm very hesitant.

6. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

you're replying to a post made over 3 years ago?

7. Insomniac_Junkie

Insomniac_Junkie Member

I wasn't aware that a 3 year old thread was off limits. I figured I'd just post on a somewhat similar thread, instead of making another one.

8. City Wok

City Wok Member

LOL people ask me for drugs all time (either to buy or to know where to get them). Its usually teenagers or hippie looking people. I tell them I don't know (cause I actual dont). I dress all "gangsta" so maybe people think Im a drug dealer...

9. Johnny_Tsunami

Johnny_Tsunami Member

Don't get on the guy's case for reviving this topic, I've seen people around here get pissed because other people "litter" the forums with the same topics, this guy actually is doing what you guys want and still get on his case! Pretty confusing shit if you ask me.

10. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

holy shit this is old. Funny thing is I got a dealer a few minutes after that thread, still call him up to this day for bud and yayo and a good price. Picked up an oz for a buddy for 100 bucks the other day. it was a bit shakey so he charged me less.

11. DeepRiverBlues

DeepRiverBlues Member

finding bud is really simple shit homie. Go to places where potheads hangout, start small talk, then inquire about bud. NEVER INRODUCE YOURSELF BY ASKING ABOUT BUD. this really sketches people out and you can get your ass beat by the right person. Its not that hard dude and if you have to come on here to find a dealer, thats pathetic.

12. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

read more on the thread n see how old it is , then read that I was asking how ot find it not if anyone had it. so maybe read the whole thread first, HOMIE.

13. Insomniac_Junkie

Insomniac_Junkie Member

Yeah man, read what I wrote. I am NEW to the area. if I knew where to find potheads I wouldn't be posting.