Find yourself talking a lot on acid?

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by _toker_, Apr 3, 2007.

1. _toker_

_toker_ Toking Up

I found that I am more prone to talking about stuff, anything, from stupid things to deep personal matters. But it's cool.

2. Blithe

Blithe Member

Yes. I talk a incredibly lot. I can find anything to talk about, I like it though ... but sometimes it's good to be silent. I like those moments too.

3. eshu

eshu Member

ahahah I'm quite amazed at people like you who can talk while high. well I mostly can't. and don't want to.
    I feel somehow verbal speech as a needless thing those times.

4. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

the english language becomes a random jumble of meaningless symbols while im on acid and they make no sense to me spoken or writeen

5. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

Alot of times i can barley even talk.

6. 3xi

3xi Senior Member

i like to talk a lot on acid, the conversations you can have are amazing. i also like to drift off in silence or play music.

i use to trip with someone who would talk so much that i would have to leave the room to find some peace. for the most part i enjoyed his conversation, he just went on and on so much that it was annoying.

7. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

I used to liek to talk about funny things, like pirates, and wind, and rubber. I like to laugh until my face hurts.

8. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

If I'm alone on acid I sing to myself alot, not talk more then normal though I'd say, just the question of what comes out my mouth instead.. On a side note though I do happen to talk to myself on ambien though.

9. desert nightmare

desert nightmare Senior Member

Too much thinking is a bad thing. I find myself thinking about things that are so out there, when i'm tripping, that i get depressed. And i can tell that it is conscious depression from the drug. If i turn my thoughts off while i'm trippin and focus all of the trip toward the senses, it's always great!

10. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

Yes, I have also found this too... I love talking about deep meaningful things or having huge philosophical debates. These things makes LSD one heck of an experience... Too bad it's looked at as dirty because almost no one i know has even close to basic knowledge about LSD.