Financial aid for out of country?

Discussion in 'Higher Ed' started by Soulless||Chaos, Jan 1, 2005.

1. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

Oh, bringing out the stereotypes now huh? I see how it is. :rolleyes:
    I'm really not very loud at all.... And I shall be in the U.K. sometimes, if all goes well... For now I think I need to find a decently high paying job, and start stuffing my bank account... :D Not to mention the massive amount of relearning I must do.... :rolleyes:

2. KozmicBlue

KozmicBlue Senior Member

Good luck with everything! :)

And you can be as loud as you want to... I don't mind. :D

3. Bonky

Bonky Member

first of all... they speak english in australia , but you know that right?!
    then, a lot of universities offer all the curses in english as well as their mother tounge soooo....
    third stuff and the most important! if you are interested in management and marketing there is an American university in Dubrovnik, Croatia that costs $7000 (we think that's a freaking lot :) ) and it is very good. you get normal american diploma, they can find you jobs in US during summers...
    You don't know much bout Croatia I supose. OK. it's is on the right from Italy, we share sea with them. Dubrovnik (that city) is right on the coast and is really beautiful. Not so big though, but european cities are totally diferent from american (I'm in US currentlly so I know ). Drinks in bar:

gin-$1
    beer-$1.25
    whiskey (walker, daniel's etc)-$2. ha!

I love it!!! and ppl drink a lot and have fun all the time, but all the time....

Croatia is actually heaven when I think bout it.

If you wanna check it just go to images on google and type croatia. NICE...

+you can visit the rest of the europe

4. Soulless||Chaos

Oooh that does sound interesting... :D A good friend of mine has grandparents in Croatia.. :D Not to mention, $7000 is pretty cheap... My main problem though is the language, even if they teach courses in english, I'd like to be able to communicate with the rest of the people there... :(

5. Bonky

Bonky Member

dude, they all know english :/ who do you think we are? and you'll learn Croatian as time goes by...

6. Soulless||Chaos

Hehe alright, I was just thinking I used to live in Texas, and even there not everyone spoke english, and that was in the U.S.... :rolleyes: That is tempting definitely, and at that price... Really though, I'm looking for a more science oriented sort of course... Psychology of some sort, or perhaps genetic engineering... :D

7. Bonky

Bonky Member

f**k then... :)